Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

Wow, what a game...

Smyrna pulled it out! They are really shocking everyone. They all thought Riverdale....

But the game was good....Brian Marshall is BAAAAAAAAD! They had some pretty good receivers, too.....an overall team....

I think the coaching came into picture when smyrna was on the goal line and Rodriguez was in single coverage....this is how my face looked... :ph34r:

thats just common sense....but what a game...

smyrna if you know who i am, yall know that i was supporting yall tonight!

Bring it home..

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frienzz don't you have a basketball game to go to or something. You crack me up. They slowed Marshall down but didn't stop him. He had close to two hundred offensive yards in the game. Farragut would have gotten killed cause they have no speed.[qute name=ihavenofriendzz' date='Nov 24 2006 - 10:19 PM' post='826270758]

i listened to it on the radio.. it sounded like a good one. cant wait to see what some Ooltewah or Smyrna ppl have to say that were at the game. i guess Ooltewah and Marshall can be stopped.. how many yards did he have?

congrats on a great season Ooltewah. how do u Ooltewah fans think Farragut woulda done? got killed i guess?

Wow, what a game...

Smyrna pulled it out! They are really shocking everyone. They all thought Riverdale....

But the game was good....Brian Marshall is BAAAAAAAAD! They had some pretty good receivers, too.....an overall team....

I think the coaching came into picture when smyrna was on the goal line and Rodriguez was in single coverage....this is how my face looked... :lol:

thats just common sense....but what a game...

smyrna if you know who i am, yall know that i was supporting yall tonight!

Bring it home..

Yea I saw you. You looked good surrounded by that purple and gold :ph34r:

"ok" is about the only dang thing u can say bc u know its the truth. with over 400 passing yards u cant tell me ooltewah shouldnt of won tonight. if any of the refs are reading this right now...u most def stole an important win from the owls tonight. i hope u feel proud of ur self, ur a world changer.

It wasn't the refs and this is coming from an Ooltewah fan. Sure they made some bad calls, but the made bad calls both ways tonight. I don't think that should have been pass interference on the play that Wilkes picked off Morgans pass on the trick play. Ooltewah did enough to beat themselves. They didn't need the refs help.

They got beat by a very good Smyrna football team.

"ok" is about the only dang thing u can say bc u know its the truth. with over 400 passing yards u cant tell me ooltewah shouldnt of won tonight. if any of the refs are reading this right now...u most def stole an important win from the owls tonight. i hope u feel proud of ur self, ur a world changer.

Last time i checked, points on the scoreboard won the game, not the most passing yards. Sounds like Ooltewah played a good game, but Smyrna made the stops they needed to win, and also put up more points. :thumb: And blaming the refs, thats funny. I have some funny memories of Ooltewah fans blaming the refs in sports but i won't get into that won. Take your loss like a man. I know you don't reflect all the Ooltewah fans, but I know how some of them are due to experience in athletics.

Ooltewah will be back.

Edited by reaction

first of all i didnt attend smyrna if u looked at my name u'd know i came from a diff school where we won the sportsmanship award in several sports but nvm that i know ab the PA announcer and the bleachers and all the whining i could hear from all the ooltewah fans and i'm pretty sure the PA announcer nor the refs knocked down the pass at the end of the game quit making excuses and get over it if u dont have anything positive to say ab this great team then i believe u should start a forum for u and all the other complainin ooltewah fans better yet take it to the TSSAA hahaha :thumb:

Edited by CWalum2006