Cocke County vs PF

sammy3462

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before basketball is even played, I would place my bets (if betting were legal) on the "cocks." Cocks--warrioresque birds, if you will. Pigeons--more of the "hang out with your friends and make a mess" variety of birds...How useless has all of this become?

Was this game played AT Dollywood?

Edited by tw142

Woodrick had 22 points 19 bords and 15 ast. So in three games he has 46 points 44 bords and 43 ast.

LOL..THAT IS HILARIOUS WHOEVER IN PF IS KEEPIN MR. WOODRICK'S STATS MUST BE MUTIPLYIN THEM...I'VE SEEN THE KID PLAY..HES MOS. DEF. NOT THAT GOOD..COME ON WHO R U TRYNA FOOL..19 BOARDS& 15 ASSIST..THE WHOLE TEAM PROBABLY DIDN'T HAVE THAT..GET REAL ON UR STATS WHERE IT'S ALMOST BELIEVABLE

LOL..THAT IS HILARIOUS WHOEVER IN PF IS KEEPIN MR. WOODRICK'S STATS MUST BE MUTIPLYIN THEM...I'VE SEEN THE KID PLAY..HES MOS. DEF. NOT THAT GOOD..COME ON WHO R U TRYNA FOOL..19 BOARDS& 15 ASSIST..THE WHOLE TEAM PROBABLY DIDN'T HAVE THAT..GET REAL ON UR STATS WHERE IT'S ALMOST BELIEVABLE

I don't play for the team and if you don't think it's the truth then go ahead and call the school. He didn't put up those numbers last year but he is the star of the team this year.

ofI agree with handyman. He is the star of that team this year and is having an incredible season so far this year. Those stats are for real and most of those rebounds and assists were in the 4th quarter. His numbers on the year are 16 ppg, 14.7 rpg, and 14 apg. He is an amazing player to watch so you better believe those stats because handyman knows what he is talking about.

ofI agree with handyman. He is the star of that team this year and is having an incredible season so far this year. Those stats are for real and most of those rebounds and assists were in the 4th quarter. His numbers on the year are 16 ppg, 14.7 rpg, and 14 apg. He is an amazing player to watch so you better believe those stats because handyman knows what he is talking about.

I seen sullivan central play them in a hall of fame game and in a scrimmage and i dont know who this kid is but i can tell you this, they had nobody stand out in them 2 meetings... He may stand out when playing weak teams but put him in the big 9 and it would be a diffrent story... The top 5 or 6 teams in the big 9 have 2 or 3 players that are better than anyone i saw from cocke co. Did he play when they played central?

I seen sullivan central play them in a hall of fame game and in a scrimmage and i dont know who this kid is but i can tell you this, they had nobody stand out in them 2 meetings... He may stand out when playing weak teams but put him in the big 9 and it would be a diffrent story... The top 5 or 6 teams in the big 9 have 2 or 3 players that are better than anyone i saw from cocke co. Did he play when they played central?

The kid that we are talkin about plays at PF.

woodrick didnt do a whole lot against the zone the other night. he played decent. but when 23 made some threes and got ahead by7 or 8 cc went to a man. then cc didnt have anybody that could guard him. the way it looked to me they was trying to build his stats up. they had the game won early in the 4th quarter and kept scoring. he is good and he might have those stats, but he's not that good.

woodrick didnt do a whole lot against the zone the other night. he played decent. but when 23 made some threes and got ahead by7 or 8 cc went to a man. then cc didnt have anybody that could guard him. the way it looked to me they was trying to build his stats up. they had the game won early in the 4th quarter and kept scoring. he is good and he might have those stats, but he's not that good.

I SO SOOOOO AGREE W/ U MY MAN....WOODRICK=AN AVERAGE PLAYER..PERIOD