cosby basketball

sumwill

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me know what you all think

BUT OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HAVING A ROUGH START THIS SEASON BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THESE MEN WILL DO FROM GAME TO GAME.THEY BRING IT IN THE FIRST, AND SOMETIMES YOU DONT SEE THEIR BEST UNTIL IT COUNTS.

GO GET THEM HURRICANES AND MAKE YOUR SCHOOL NAME BE HEARD ACROSS THE REGION. B)

BUT OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HAVING A ROUGH START THIS SEASON BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THESE MEN WILL DO FROM GAME TO GAME.THEY BRING IT IN THE FIRST, AND SOMETIMES YOU DONT SEE THEIR BEST UNTIL IT COUNTS.

GO GET THEM HURRICANES AND MAKE YOUR SCHOOL NAME BE HEARD ACROSS THE REGION. B)

I agree with ya l00%! Let us be heard!!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!

Don't see it this year. If they did make it there and played someone from western TN, it may not be pretty as East TN has a long, long way to go to play up to those Western TN standards (the only team from the east that maybe could compete would be Temple with McMasters) of a Humboldt, Lake City, Union City (for whichever of the two survive that brutal region).

They will rely too much on the three-point shot. That can be fine, until they stop falling.

Cosby will really need someone to step up in the post to contend in the district race. Harriman will be quick and big and Rockwood will be just as tough, if not tougher.

With concerns on offensive production, they will have to play some of their best defense ever.

Don't see it this year. If they did make it there and played someone from western TN, it may not be pretty as East TN has a long, long way to go to play up to those Western TN standards (the only team from the east that maybe could compete would be Temple with McMasters) of a Humboldt, Lake City, Union City (for whichever of the two survive that brutal region).

They will rely too much on the three-point shot. That can be fine, until they stop falling.

Cosby will really need someone to step up in the post to contend in the district race. Harriman will be quick and big and Rockwood will be just as tough, if not tougher.

With concerns on offensive production, they will have to play some of their best defense ever.

i agree 100%

This team is almost as talented and MORE athletic than last years team , but they lack chemistry and faith in each other right now. They don't need ONE person to step up they need to play together share the spotlight and listen to one of the best roundball coaches in the state and I belive they got a shot. This team is injured a little right now and havent really played together very long once all of that comes around we will see a better Cosby team.

This team is almost as talented and MORE athletic than last years team , but they lack chemistry and faith in each other right now. They don't need ONE person to step up they need to play together share the spotlight and listen to one of the best roundball coaches in the state and I belive they got a shot. This team is injured a little right now and havent really played together very long once all of that comes around we will see a better Cosby team.

The only part of your quote that I agree with is that they do have one of the best basketball coaches in the state. Everything else I will have to be proven wrong because I don't see it.

The only part of your quote that I agree with is that they do have one of the best basketball coaches in the state. Everything else I will have to be proven wrong because I don't see it.

The thing with this team is we know that on any given night Jenkins and/or Rone can score 30+. But there are going to be nights when one or neither can throw one in the ocean.

And without being able to count on anything in the post - at least right now - thats going to lead to questions about this team.

This team can be like that 2004-05 team that lost to Rockwood in the region semi's. They shot the lights out against CAK and Midway and played Rockwood and went 5-35 from three-point range and could only get Blakley four shots.

This team will be up and down and somewhat inconsistent I feel. Also think District 3-A is too tough this year. Of course the time to decide all of this talk is also 90+ days away :D

CAN'T GET ANY LOVE FROM THE OLD COCKE FAITHFUL