FCS vs JCS

Commander63

JCS will bring it home to west tennessee!!! JCS has improved more than any team in the state! Run it, throw it, I dont care! JCS wins because they are hungry. JCS, all of west Tennessee is pulling for you! :angry:

We appreciate it... We believe it too... I grew up in Middle Tennessee but I'll have to tell you I love the unity and the spirit of all the folks in West Tennessee... I feel sorry for the FCS fans with all the private-public wars... All we've heard is support... And we thank you! We need all of it we can get...

Thanks Union City, McKenzie, Lake County, Milan, Humboldt, all of West Tennessee! I know our boys are going to give their all to bring back the gold ball for Jackson and West Tennessee!

4:13!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We appreciate it... We believe it too... I grew up in Middle Tennessee but I'll have to tell you I love the unity and the spirit of all the folks in West Tennessee... I feel sorry for the FCS fans with all the private-public wars... All we've heard is support... And we thank you! We need all of it we can get...

Thanks Union City, McKenzie, Lake County, Milan, Humboldt, all of West Tennessee! I know our boys are going to give their all to bring back the gold ball for Jackson and West Tennessee!

4:13!

We've had some support, just not very widespread. We definately appreciate what we do get and the rest we become accustomed to.

You folks should count your blessings, and it looks like you already do.

We've had some support, just not very widespread. We definately appreciate what we do get and the rest we become accustomed to.

You folks should count your blessings, and it looks like you already do.

Yeah, I see the G'ville and some of the other teams, especially in your region support you.... I think generally that is probably the case. Just a few people that don't. And of course, they are the most vocal.

I just can't believe that 100+ page thread on the Hampton game. Whew...

I was wanting to tell you guys: "hey, there is another game next week... Come over here into the light." lol... Let's talk about the green and the blue. The "Campbellite Cup."

Good Luck to JCS this Friday.........from a Bulldog fan. I talked to McKenzie's coach and he was thoroughly impressed with your defense. Keep it up and bring a gold ball to West TN!!

Look forward to seeing you in 2A next year.

Thanks! They will do their best! I'm sure you do look forward to seeing us in 2-A. I don't know how much we look forward to it. I'm assuming your a Milan Bulldog... Sorry about your game the other night. You guys have overcome a lot of adversity. I've heard that your team and fans have been through similar unifying experiences as our boys. Adversity, when handled correctly does make men! (4:13) Which, when all is said and done, is what the GAME of football is all about.

Take it easy on us next year!

we put God into our game..and im not sayin that we will win our fcs will win but i am saying with God all things are possible

Phillipians 4:13

This is a game between 2 very good teams. They both have played hard all year and have achieved what others only dream about. Good luck to both teams.

I will say these JCS fans class is second to none, and it speaks volumes about their school, faculty, and kids.

we put God into our game..and im not sayin that we will win our fcs will win but i am saying with God all things are possible

Phillipians 4:13

god has nothing to do with football games. if you remember one of the most openly religous football players in history was reggie white. after he retired he realized that he was wrong to bring god into football because god had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. only the players and the coaches do. as a former high school and college player who played for a baptist college i personally know that god has nothing to do with football.

god has nothing to do with football games. if you remember one of the most openly religous football players in history was reggie white. after he retired he realized that he was wrong to bring god into football because god had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. only the players and the coaches do. as a former high school and college player who played for a baptist college i personally know that god has nothing to do with football.

as long as u believe in him thats all that matters

I didn't see them saying God will help them win.

But thanks anyway for setting us straight.