Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kchsNo1

Bearden did not dominate Catholic last year, for that would be a lie

In fact if memory serves, it ended in a tie

And now Bearden won't play us in the 2002 year

And I only suppose it is out of fear!

We will never know the outcome of that game

Now, that's the real shame

This is true, last year Bearden only had two blemishes I believe and that was a 3-0 loss i think to Science Hill and a 2-2 tie with catholic. This year has been dominance out of them. so the only teams that can say they havent been dominated by bearden the last two years are KCHS and Science Hill even though bearden beat SH this year 7-0

just so you know irish, it was 3-1 against science hill last year and we did ask you to play us this year, we asked if you guys would play in our invitational and you refused cause it was your spring break weekend, you were going to be missing alot of players so your coach didnt want to play. get the facts before you talk what you dont know

hey irish, i am pretty sure that bhsdefense was talking to the kchs guy and his previous comments. i dont think he was directing anything at you. it just came after yours so it made him sound like he was talkin to u. and ZED/BHSROCS....there u go about mccallie again.

Guest zippy06

well you know bearden might be the stuff but when they wandered on down to shelbyville last year they came home with a 0-0 tie in which shelbyville scored a goal that was called off due to a cheap offsides call

Guest sweetpea42646

KCHS...What's that comment suppose to mean? (bearden wants to play against dukefan13 for warmups). Have you ever seen Dukefan13 play? He could definitely start for Bearden.