Bearden

guirja

Guest jdub40

Here is an idea...how bout you guys just stop talking all this trash about Bearden until one of your teams or anyones team actually beats them. They are the reigning state champs in AAA so they have to be respected, and basically if your not gonna put up...shutup!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha... hello guys? why isn't anyone saying anything about the tie with Shelbyville last year? those guys arrived at at Shelbyville as if the win was already in the books! Bearden may have dominated the game, but it doesn't show with a 1-1 tie! oh well... just know that it happened!

Is there such thing as a team not coming together and playing well until the 5th game of the season?? I believe it's possible, and that's what happened with Bearden last year. After the Catholic tie the coach just couldn't take it anymore (with a 1-1-2 record) and had like a three hour long video/talk session in which he basically said you guys are sucking, if you don't pick it up this season's gonna be heck for you guys. Well, what can I say, it worked, they've won every game since. So who's to say they haven't dominated from that point on?? And that's like what, 36 some odd straight wins, pretty impressive. (Oh and Shelbyville was a 0-0 tie, they never even threatened to score, their backup keeper had some awesome saves, our whole offense played like crap, and it wasn't easy playing in the dark for all of the second half on that cow pasture of a field. But nonetheless it was a tie and a learning experience.) Hey guys, tell Turner he should stop just make it a 1-0 win so instead of everyone complaining we ran it up they can talk about how much we stink.

Guest kchsNo1

Let's have an over and under on the game. My guess is Bearden by 23.

And the other part is what will be the reason Bearden gives for beating them by so much. My guess - We needed it for the rankings.

Dear burn03,

Your post betrays three secrets about you: 1) you go to Knox Catholic and you're proud of the soccer team [that's a good thing, it's a good team having a good season]; 2) you don't know much about soccer or else you wouldn't be stating that Bearden is overrated [the Dogs have played most of the best teams in the state including CBHS, Div.II's otherwise undefeated #1 team and they won that one 4-0; Bearden is an excellent team that might be beatable but which is clearly the best team in the state and likely to repeat in AAA]; and 3) you're not on Catholic's soccer team or you wouldn't be being disrespectful to good teams in our own region [McCallie is an excellent team that fought back from behind, not once but twice, in one of the most entertaining high school games I've seen-the tie was no fluke; they and Catholic are both very good teams and both played well].

Regards,

Hoya75

sauza, your right catholic did have a pretty good game against us last year and you did too. Especially of the start of the game. Yes, i remember when you guys hit the post, had an indirect kick at the 6 yard line, and didn't get a call or two, but thats how the breaks went. I don't know what we've done this year to deserve all this crap from Catholic. I mean we've beaten everyone we've had to, etc. CBHS 4-0, Brentwood 3-0, Farragut 3-2, and DB 7-1. Oh, and heritage and william blount are in our district which means we HAVE to play them. trust me, our coach only likes to play good teams and just cause we didn't play catholic and mccallie doesn't mean we didn't have a tough schedule. And for the people complaining about us, well until you personally play us and beat us don't say anything. And if you don't get the chance to play us, then your unlucky and can just wonder what might have happened.

Guest kchsNo1

Hey, everyone likes taking shots at winners. What do you expect everyone to do, go after Heritage or West! I don't think it's possible to dump on them.

Everyone loves to hate University of Notre Dame, the Yankees and Duke (basketball only. Football is everyones homecoming game) Get use to it. It comes with the territory.