Bearden

guirja

Guest dirtydawgs1

Red rage.... I am ashamed. I play for both the U-17 Impact and Bearden. To see someone affiliated with the Impact club trying to cause problems for Bearden....which might I add, we have a few Impact players this year from different age groups (freshman and sophomores)......just completely upsets me. I don't know who you are and I don't want to know, but I do want to answer your question. I know that you know that the U-17 Impact plays untill the very last thread possible for a club team. (futsal) Never once did the team go to the Thunderplex and practice with Bearden. To answer your question as blunt as possible, we did not practice illegally, and our conditionings do not involve talking to coaches or balls. We do not touch a ball untill mid february (tryouts). I am outraged by your posts, they are completely false.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chsAlumn19

Hey Bearden players, I was just wondering how you guys got so stinkin good? I go to UT and wanted to come to one of your games but just never made it. So like, did you just chance upon a bunch of quality players or is knoxville soccer just that much better than the rest of tenn (i.e. you and Farragaut). Also, how many upper classmen do you guys start and will you be this good next year? Peace out and go Cookeville (my old school).

A lot of good seniors and juniors that have played with each other for years and years (6 seniors, 5 juniors start). Also good coaching combined with a lot of hard work preseason (conditioning) and early in the year pays off. Plus, from previous years' experience and from what I hear this year, numerous fun practices thrown in there help out. I'll let the guys on the team tell the real reasons they're so good, this is just my opinion...

olemiss and dirtydawg:

Thanks for your clairification to a question I had two/three days ago not an aquisation. What I heard was true the girls will start on july 22 but it will be conditioning led by the team captains. So the infoI got from the parent was correct to a point.

As far as the boys team at the thunderplex players were there practicing with their respective competitive teams but not with the bearden team. So the player I tlked to must have meant he was playing with a bunch of guys on the bearden team not the bearden team specifically. As far as making any threats to anyone I did not do that. I said or informed that the process for repoting such a violation was to contact the proper individuals with specific info not to air it in a pblic forum especially when minors are involved. As far as me reporting any thing I never said or intended to report anyone for this apparent violation. I was simply searching for info that might explain what I have seen and heard in the past and to inform that this apparrent violation could /may be reported by an another individual. My only suggestion would be if it did happen to self report yourself and the powers that are much more likely to understand. Sorry that many of you have misunderstood my motives .

Msgov:

I will assume you are talking to me.

1. I did not start an off the wall comment. I have credtiable evidence. I heard first hand from a parent about the girls team. I saw first hand the boy players at the thunder plex.

2. I am not backing off I just got an answer to my original question. And it is time to move on.

YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. DO YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT PLAYS SOCCER OR ARE YOU JUST SOME WANNABE? WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU SUPPORT? DIDN'T A SCHOOL IN KNOXVILLE HAVE THE NICKNAME "RED RAGE" A FEW YEARS AGO? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SCHOOL THAT WAS. OH LOOK AT ME, i'VE STARTED TO WRITE IN CAPS, JUST LIKE YOU. You must be wanting to yell at some one.

Guest dirtydog12

Bearden soccer was the best last year and was by far the best this year. There is no reason to even have a conversation about them. There is nothing to debate or talk about. So quit!