Best 3A Sophomore Class?

bison4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton has a heck of a sophmore class this year.. Next year they will not miss a beat in my opinion.. You have Stinson, Turner, Johnson, Blair, the names just keep going with unlimited talent.. Trust me Fulton will not have a down year next year they will just reload, they lose Debo, Rogan, Winters, Mathis, and others but the sophmores of this year will step up next year.. Holla at cha boy.. ShaneC

I agree with ShaneC, but Fulton will lose much of its Offensive and Defensive line. They will play a key role in the offensive and defensive production.

On the money Leonard.

Hammilton, Higgins, Wiley-Gatewood, Reilly, etc gone. Sophs that will need to grow into it fast are Cox, Miller, Blair, Blasco, Johnson, Phillips. Not a lot of reps this year because of Srs ahead. Only a couple of Juniors as well. Fulton will be good though. They might stumble a bit early like 05, but they will get on a roll like they always do.

Imagine if they (Fulton) actually had a kicker and a holder.

I am trying Leonard, and I just can't imagine it. After all these years, it's almost like Buck and Co. think kicking it is Un-American...too much like soccer:) "Why go for one, when you can go for two" will ring through the halls of Fulton forever. And...with all those "rings" it is hard to argue the success.

By the way, and since this thread is about Sophs, who is, or will there be an ET Preps Soph of the year?