District 9A - Tuesday night

grammar

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw where Community hung 90 on Boyd last night. Five of their next seven games are also against Cream puffs. They should be at worse 9-4 after 13 games and possibly better if they knock off Cascade and/or Mount Pleasant. Things are looking good over in Do-little right now....Only time will tell if the weak scheduling to start was a good or bad thing. Argument could be made both ways. On one hand, you develop a lot of momentum and confidence and on the other, you don't get the opportunity to learn how to pull out close games.

We'll see how it all works out and probably see a pattern depending on the results in future years.

Man we have drama at Community right now. But, the team is playing better and beating the teams that they are suppose to beat. Hopefully we get the ship fixed and compete for the 4th spot in the district. We should handle Boyd easily. I say by 15+ at least.

I will take Forest over Cascade right now. Cascade is struggling outside of Hall. They are just not very deep.

Eagleville will kill MTCS. I have talked to a couple people at the Columbia Academy game. What do ya'll think, could Eagleville have scored 100 if they chose to? Did they barely get to 96 or did they let up? It looks like its going to be Forest and Eagleville at the top of the district again.

eagleville had 96 with about a minute and a half left. i believe they could have but they ran slow down offenses. congrats to forrest and community

Just from sitting in the stands and watching it looks like the Champions are defending well, I mean Forrest is a talented bunch and at the half it was 24 to 12 Forrest.....Cascade was down 7 to 2 at the end of the first quarter and that was off a Stefin Reed lay-up at the beginning of the GAME! They looked like they were getting good looks at the basket, I counted 4 missed lay-ups during that first half that were POINT BLANK. The champs scored 35 points in the second half, so maybe things are coming around. I saw Coach Pope between classes today and he's as frustrated as his guys are, at least the ones I have seen thus far. MAKE NO MISTAKE, FORREST EARNED AND DESERVED THAT WIN, but Cascade is just not getting anything going offensively. It looks like Community is playing with confidence right now and could stake the Champs to another home-court loss if they are not careful and I would have to agree that at least on paper it appears that Eagleville and Forrest are tops and Van Buren right up there..........BUT it is a long season. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!