Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one thing to "know" it's another to think you do and talk down to people cause you think their wrong. He seems to have a problem with anyone who disagrees with him.

There you go again ASSUMING you know who I am. I know who you think I am and yes he and I are friends, but that is where that relationship stops.

I disagree with those who are in the wrong. I only disagree with you because you sit behind a radio mike and every now and then a TV camera with your WAXO cronies and that makes you think you know everything. That is why most of your posts are still condoning the actions of the coach of 3 years ago. Those whom you associate with thought he was God. Go toot your horn on the band forum and leave this topic to those who always have and always will care about MC Athletics. :D

BTW bulldog it is a 6 year contract with an option for a 4 year extension with a new vehicle each year and housing. :thumb:

Edited by mctigersportsfan

I only disagree with you because you sit behind a radio mike and every now and then a TV camera with your WAXO cronies and that makes you think you know everything. That is why most of your posts are still condoning the actions of the coach of 3 years ago. Those whom you associate with thought he was God. Go toot your horn on the band forum and leave this topic to those who always have and always will care about MC Athletics. :o

Wow.....dude you just ripped him!!! This is beautiful. :angry::huh::huh:

Edited by eaglefan

There you go again ASSUMING you know who I am. I know who you think I am and yes he and I are friends, but that is where that relationship stops.

I disagree with those who are in the wrong. I only disagree with you because you sit behind a radio mike and every now and then a TV camera with your WAXO cronies and that makes you think you know everything. That is why most of your posts are still condoning the actions of the coach of 3 years ago. Those whom you associate with thought he was God. Go toot your horn on the band forum and leave this topic to those who always have and always will care about MC Athletics. :lol:

Yup, anyone who wants to know who I am knows. I've never hid it from anyone. When I feeel strongly about something I WANT people to know who I am. Most know who you are even if your still denying it. Don't matter. If your him or not doesn't change what was said or how I feel.

Never claimed to know everything, there's only a couple people who knows EVERYTHING about what has went on at MCHS. My post about Mac are my thoughts. He was a great coach who was done wrong. Go back to yours and your still dogging him 3 years later and where is he....Oh yeah still playing! You attack people when they don't think the way you do. My thought or your wrong.....get a life.

You got jokes huh? lol, oh man you really got me with the band comment. Ouch it hurt. give me a break. If you and others care so much and for so long, LEAVE IT ALONE and let it go it's course. To many cheifs in the burg.

[quote name=mctigersportsfan' date='Nov 18 2006 - 02:36 PM' post='826259673'

All of this turmoil created in Marshall Co. is crazy. You had a good coach, you fired him then hired another and god only knows what happened there. One of these days maybe you will realize nobody in there right mind would coach there. I wish Marshall Co. the best. Politics have killed your program. High school football is for student/athletes not POLITICS.

Edited by 27mojo

I wish that the personal issues would get left off of this website. I do know now that I AM AS GUILTY AS ANYONE when it comes to making arguments on here but I am not a big fan of it. I know who both of you are mctigersportsfan & voiceofrockets and I know that despite your differences that both of you are supporters of Marshall County Tigers Athletics. I don't care if one of you is a supporter of Mac McCurry. I don't care if the other one of you is a supporter of Tommy Tharp. That is something that just simply fell to pieces throughout the course of the 2004 season and unfortunately it did contribute to the downfall of the football program in Lewisburg. Since then the coach that was at first hired, William Johnson, has been proven to be guilty of cheating at Stratford. Assistants have either been relieved of their duties or just simply have quit coaching because of their "differences". EVERYTHING THAT COULD HAVE POSSIBLY GONE BAD SINCE THE START OF THE 2004 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON HAS GONE THAT WAY!!!! :lol:

Both of you should put your differences and put the past in your rear view mirrors. 2004 is long gone and the mistakes from the past two years can't be replayed over again. Sorry!! I hope that whoever is hired as the next head football coach down there does a great job of getting things turned around for the better because those young men deserve much better than what they've had the last three years. Harping on the past will in no way, shape, or form benefit either of you guys in this discussion NOR will it benefit the future of the high school football program at Marshall Co.

BTW who interviewed for the Marshall Co. job yesterday?????? :lol:

I wish that the personal issues would get left off of this website. I do know now that I AM AS GUILTY AS ANYONE when it comes to making arguments on here but I am not a big fan of it. I know who both of you are mctigersportsfan & voiceofrockets and I know that despite your differences that both of you are supporters of Marshall County Tigers Athletics. I don't care if one of you is a supporter of Mac McCurry. I don't care if the other one of you is a supporter of Tommy Tharp. That is something that just simply fell to pieces throughout the course of the 2004 season and unfortunately it did contribute to the downfall of the football program in Lewisburg. Since then the coach that was at first hired, William Johnson, has been proven to be guilty of cheating at Stratford. Assistants have either been relieved of their duties or just simply have quit coaching because of their "differences". EVERYTHING THAT COULD HAVE POSSIBLY GONE BAD SINCE THE START OF THE 2004 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON HAS GONE THAT WAY!!!! :lol:

Both of you should put your differences and put the past in your rear view mirrors. 2004 is long gone and the mistakes from the past two years can't be replayed over again. Sorry!! I hope that whoever is hired as the next head football coach down there does a great job of getting things turned around for the better because those young men deserve much better than what they've had the last three years. Harping on the past will in no way, shape, or form benefit either of you guys in this discussion NOR will it benefit the future of the high school football program at Marshall Co.

BTW who interviewed for the Marshall Co. job yesterday?????? :lol:

Amen.

Who is DN???

The only "DN" that I can think of right now as a possible candidate would be Danny Nowell. He has served as an assistant under Tim Johnson for the last couple of years now and is a quality coach (VOTED 2005 Region 5-3A Coach of the Year) who could be possibly looking to make the move up.

Other than that I'm stumped on those initials MTF :blink: