Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

It's official -- Don Thomas is the new Head Coach of the Marshall County Tiger Football Team. May I be the first to welcome Coach Thomas to Marshall County. He has a big task ahead of him but everything I have heard about him he is the man for the job.

Best of Luck to Coach Thomas and The Marshall County Tigers in 2007. You have as much if not more potential for 2007 than you had for 2006. Keep your noses to the grindstone in the offseason and come out next fall and show the world what Marshall County has to offer.

ps -- My prediction for the next coach was wrong but so what it wasn't the first time I have been wrong nor will it be the last :thumb:

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC you guys got what I beleive is the best in the bussiness Don Thomas is the man for any job so consider yourselves the luckiest high school football in Tennessee. I played for DT at LaVergne in 2002 he took what was a soft football team and turned them into a hardnosed team that came to work everyday was the intentions on getting better. This messege is for anyone who puts on a MC jersey this year listen to what DT tells you because he has been where you are and knows where you wanna go, listen he take you there. like I said you have the right man for the job.

MC you guys got what I beleive is the best in the bussiness Don Thomas is the man for any job so consider yourselves the luckiest high school football in Tennessee. I played for DT at LaVergne in 2002 he took what was a soft football team and turned them into a hardnosed team that came to work everyday was the intentions on getting better. This messege is for anyone who puts on a MC jersey this year listen to what DT tells you because he has been where you are and knows where you wanna go, listen he take you there. like I said you have the right man for the job.

This is good to hear :lol:

As I and many others have said from the beginning of the discussion of the new coach, DISCIPLINE and TOUGHNESS were going to be critical for this program. From everything I've read and heard, sounds like we have the right man. If Coach Thomas can take all these talented players and mold them into a tough, disciplined, fundamental TEAM, then look out......

This is good to hear :lol:

As I and many others have said from the beginning of the discussion of the new coach, DISCIPLINE and TOUGHNESS were going to be critical for this program. From everything I've read and heard, sounds like we have the right man. If Coach Thomas can take all these talented players and mold them into a tough, disciplined, fundamental TEAM, then look out......

well he will

We'll have the press confrence on the web tonight and get some intertviews with players tomorrow. I'll post a link when it's done at about 6:00

Uhhhh.....this should be interesting. Which players will be "interviewed?" The Johnson disciples who are probably still sour about him resigning or the ones who are excited about Coach Thomas and next year? I don't see any good coming from this......

What is this??? The NFL???????

It's official -- Don Thomas is the new Head Coach of the Marshall County Tiger Football Team. May I be the first to welcome Coach Thomas to Marshall County. He has a big task ahead of him but everything I have heard about him he is the man for the job.

Best of Luck to Coach Thomas and The Marshall County Tigers in 2007. You have as much if not more potential for 2007 than you had for 2006. Keep your noses to the grindstone in the offseason and come out next fall and show the world what Marshall County has to offer.

ps -- My prediction for the next coach was wrong but so what it wasn't the first time I have been wrong nor will it be the last :thumb:

He was one of my prime candidates :D