Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhh.....this should be interesting. Which players will be "interviewed?" The Johnson disciples who are probably still sour about him resigning or the ones who are excited about Coach Thomas and next year? I don't see any good coming from this......

What is this??? The NFL???????

There is a new era starting here at MCHS. Coach Thomas has been hired and from what I understand he has talked to the players. They know what he expects B)B)

Simply: Johnson has moved on, MCHS football has moved on, the players have moved on.

PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY GET THE PICTURE-- "MOVE ON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR GET OFF!!!!!!

2P, I usually do as my name says. But wanted to let all the Marshall County people know, as a parent of 2 LHS football players, Seniors & Captains, I hope Coach Thomas does well. He is very good, turned my 2 into men. As for assistants, he needs to take Moos (Offensive Line) & Grooms (Defensive Line) with him. They were great for my 2 boys, really did a lot for them in the game. Talking to my 2 boys tonight & a friend over (#10 linebacker), they did not say much about the move, but want him to do good. As for future LHS players, most of the starters on this year's team were Seniors. The offense was 9 seniors (only Tillery #1 & Big Mike #75 were Juniors). The defense starters (#67, #22, #8) are Juniors, rest are seniors. There is a lot of potential, but it will take discipline & delagation. Really think that is where LHS improved over the years, having multiple coaches. Coach Thomas' 1st year, he was alone, had a part time guy helping him. His records at LHS were 4-6, 3-7, 1-9, 7-4, 8-4. Now, back to my name...just watchin!

By the way, my 2 boys are #50 (starting center for 2 years) & #33 (starting noseguard). Guess I am a little proud...sorry about that.

I agree Coach Thomas is a good guy and coach and he will do well for the MC. I just hope Grooms and Moos land in good situations because they are good young coaches who should be with good coaches this early in their coaching years.

What is coach Williams going to do, is he just going to concentrate on Baseball now? Any guess who the new coach will be, I hear R. Shockley is a canidate, he was on the staff at MC last year and he is also an MTSU guy. Crazy how things work.

I agree Coach Thomas is a good guy and coach and he will do well for the MC. I just hope Grooms and Moos land in good situations because they are good young coaches who should be with good coaches this early in their coaching years.

What is coach Williams going to do, is he just going to concentrate on Baseball now? Any guess who the new coach will be, I hear R. Shockley is a canidate, he was on the staff at MC last year and he is also an MTSU guy. Crazy how things work.

Is Mc looking for a new baseball coach to or is the other school? And if MC is what happen to the others. im not a plus member.

Well the law has been layed down in MC. Coach Thomas met with players Tuesday afternoon and he put it on the line as far as what to expect in the offseason and during the season. He also explained a few discipline issues, dress code and some other things. One day on the job and some are praising him and some just don't know what to think.

Congrats for the above. This being a big problem of the past administration is taken care of and things can only get better from here.

Edited by mctigersportsfan