Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

Here's the first part of the press conference.

Coach Thomas part one

got the whole thing up now

After watching the video of the press conference I just don't know. A couple of things stood out that the coaches said, one is that they are going to spread the ball out and they will that is good but if they call plays like they did against Riverdale and Smyrna it will be the same results. Hester said that the offense can help the defense and that is correct but his play calling this year hurt LHS in several games. I hope that they succeed but they are sitting there saying things that they are going to do that they didn't do this year in the 3 or 4 games I watched them play.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the law has been layed down in MC. Coach Thomas met with players Tuesday afternoon and he put it on the line as far as what to expect in the offseason and during the season. He also explained a few discipline issues, dress code and some other things. One day on the job and some are praising him and some just don't know what to think.

Congrats for the above. This being a big problem of the past administration is taken care of and things can only get better from here.

Good to hear! :thumb: I hope he sticks by his guns!!!!

I watch the tape latsnight and i didn't here anything that got me thinking that he was all talk instead i heard he was going to "CLEAN HOUSE". And that he was not going to take anyones BULL CRAP and i hope next year he will let the boys help their class at the pep rallies instead of making them sit and watch like WJ did. Im also hoping that he want make them eat pasta about 7 times out of the season like Johnson did in the 05 06 season. On another note is any of the coaches that WJ bought in this year staying or does anyone know yet?

I watch the tape latsnight and i didn't here anything that got me thinking that he was all talk instead i heard he was going to "CLEAN HOUSE". And that he was not going to take anyones BULL CRAP and i hope next year he will let the boys help their class at the pep rallies instead of making them sit and watch like WJ did. Im also hoping that he want make them eat pasta about 7 times out of the season like Johnson did in the 05 06 season. On another note is any of the coaches that WJ bought in this year staying or does anyone know yet?

If I'm not mistaken,,,,and I have been..... Shockley(sp?) was asked/told he could stay.

How about the other assistants?????? I also have heard from some people out there that some coaches that coached on the staff under Mac McCurry DID NOT coach while William Johnson was the head coach :thumb: Will those guys return to the sidelines and/or the pressbox next year now that Johnson is gone and Thomas is running the show?????

Good Question

How about the other assistants?????? I also have heard from some people out there that some coaches that coached on the staff under Mac McCurry DID NOT coach while William Johnson was the head coach :thumb: Will those guys return to the sidelines and/or the pressbox next year now that Johnson is gone and Thomas is running the show?????

I would hope Johns & Coleman would be given some consideration, if they're

interested.

Both are good guys, good coaches & would be good additions.

I'd find the room for them if I was DT.

I would hope Johns & Coleman would be given some consideration, if they're

interested.

Both are good guys, good coaches & would be good additions.

I'd find the room for them if I was DT.

Not Me -- If you clean house you keep it clean. Personally, both good guys, but IMO still tied to the "other" former admin a little to close. If I were looking to bring back anyone that has/had been there before I would be making a trip to Franklin County and begging Kermit Reed to return. An all around good guy and he is a players coach. He won't just tell you what to do, he will get out there and show you what to do and work with you to make your game better. :thumb: