Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that it will be very interesting tonight @ the 6:00 parent meeting?

We will see which parents will whine and complain first :lol:

NO DISCIPLINE TO WOW !!!!

This is true, DT ran LaVergne the same way. This will not only make them a better football team but it will make them better men/people. It will teach the MC players about life and how to make a good first impression.

This is true, DT ran LaVergne the same way. This will not only make them a better football team but it will make them better men/people. It will teach the MC players about life and how to make a good first impression.

I think he's gonna have his work cut out for him with some of these kids, but sounds like he knows how to get it done!!! :thumb:

:thumb:

I think he's gonna have his work cut out for him with some of these kids, but sounds like he knows how to get it done!!!

One player that I know of and maybe more by now have already hit the road. It will be interesting to see how the ring leader of most of what went on with last years team reacts to Coach Thomas. My only hope is that he says what he means and means what he says and hold the players feet to the fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The meeting went well. Not a lot of parents showed up maybe 20 to 25 players were represented by their parents if that many. He spoke stright foward and if he sticks by his statements then those who really want to play football will and those who aren't serious about it won't. The players will have to really want to play and be dedicated to survive this coach. You know that old saying of "it's my way or the highway " this guy invented it.

The meeting went well. Not a lot of parents showed up maybe 20 to 25 players were represented by their parents if that many. He spoke stright foward and if he sticks by his statements then those who really want to play football will and those who aren't serious about it won't. The players will have to really want to play and be dedicated to survive this coach. You know that old saying of "it's my way or the highway " this guy invented it.

FROM COACH THOMAS' PAST I KNOW HE WILL BE TOUGH BUT FAIR. IVE PLAYED AGAINST HIS TEAMS AND THEY WERE ALWAYS DISCIPLINED. NOT TO FLASHY. JUST LIKE LINCOLN COUNTY.

:thumb:

One player that I know of and maybe more by now have already hit the road. It will be interesting to see how the ring leader of most of what went on with last years team reacts to Coach Thomas. My only hope is that he says what he means and means what he says and hold the players feet to the fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm....who?