Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

humboldt really didn't overlook grace last year...grace just happened to have a guy that shot lights out...that kid has never shot like that before and the night before the union city game someone pulled out some krypnoite on him...i had already had union city picked last year to beat grace anyway after humboldt lost...

Toylon Smith had a terrible game also....I think he only scored 8 pts and ended up fouling out. Humboldt didn't seem to know what to do with Grace. They couldn't make any adjustments to change the flow of the game. Carter McMasters also intimidated Sain and Epperson and virtually took them out of the game.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toylon Smith had a terrible game also....I think he only scored 8 pts and ended up fouling out. Humboldt didn't seem to know what to do with Grace. They couldn't make any adjustments to change the flow of the game. Carter McMasters also intimidated Sain and Epperson and virtually took them out of the game.

No 6'10 guys in the tourney this year...Humboldt's played the hardest game they're going to play from here on out...They're going to be the biggest and most athletic team in the tourney...Temple and Culleoka might have the two best "players" left, but they haven't seen anything like what Humboldt's going to bring next week..

Heard Coach Boykin was rushed to the hospital by ambulance after the sub-state game...How is he doing???

Thanks for asking OC.....He's doing fine. Coach Boykin is a diabetic and also has high blood pressure. He got too hot at the game Monday night and on top of that he hadn't eaten enough prior to the game. That combination of factors caused him to nearly pass out. He was taken to the hospital, given fluids, and released. Please keep him in your prayers.

humboldt really didn't overlook grace last year...grace just happened to have a guy that shot lights out...that kid has never shot like that before and the night before the union city game someone pulled out some krypnoite on him...i had already had union city picked last year to beat grace anyway after humboldt lost...

No...No..Humboldt didn't play any defense last year...This year they have stepped out of the zone and can stop the long range threats...Humboldt is hot and can produce major damage...

No 6'10 guys in the tourney this year...Humboldt's played the hardest game they're going to play from here on out...They're going to be the biggest and most athletic team in the tourney...Temple and Culleoka might have the two best "players" left, but they haven't seen anything like what Humboldt's going to bring next week..

Y'all have to give Grace some respect, they dominated that game. The kid that was "hot", Davis, led Grace to plenty of victories shooting like that.