jackson co. boys for real

senator

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.C. tell me what happened?

They just got beat plain and simple no story to it! JC dominated the first half of the game but like all good teams Pickett made a run at them in the 2nd gaining there only lead of the game at the halfway mark of the 4th (40-39). JC showed tremendous poise and got the game back in hand and won 47-46. Huge win for the Blue Devils. Hope to see this one 3 more times at least. Realy wouldn't mind seeing it 4 times :lol:

If anyone saw that game you would know that the refs apparently didnt know what technical foul was...The last 5 seconds we fouled number 31 and there was a timeout......when JC came back out they put in the wrong shooter....number 10....i think....wel lanyway he took a shot....lucky missed it....Bibb and out crowd finally got the stupid refs to realize they had the wrong shooter....then they put the right one and lets him shoot 2 as well.....if I remember correctly that is a technical foul!

Everyone am I right?

If anyone saw that game you would know that the refs apparently didnt know what technical foul was...The last 5 seconds we fouled number 31 and there was a timeout......when JC came back out they put in the wrong shooter....number 10....i think....wel lanyway he took a shot....lucky missed it....Bibb and out crowd finally got the stupid refs to realize they had the wrong shooter....then they put the right one and lets him shoot 2 as well.....if I remember correctly that is a technical foul!

Everyone am I right?

No I don't think so. Its the ref's/official scorer's responsabilty to have the right shooter at the line if I'm not mistaking.

Everyone am I right?

No, you're a crybaby. It is the refs responsibility to know who is supposed to be on the line. If JC can pull one on them, then good for them. They should have known Bibb was gonna catch that one though. JC is obviously the better team and proved by not just beating PC, but beating them in their house, a very difficult task.

No, you're a crybaby. It is the refs responsibility to know who is supposed to be on the line. If JC can pull one on them, then good for them. They should have known Bibb was gonna catch that one though. JC is obviously the better team and proved by not just beating PC, but beating them in their house, a very difficult task.

I wouldn't go that far. Jackson County will choke come tourny time. The only team that has a chance to go to state out of that district is Pickett.