Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does Smyrna have at 112 that everyone is convinced of them being seeded?

Just curious.

Coach Gonyea,

I do believe that would be Jordan Selph. He was at 112 at the Dawg Pound when we were there, I know he was in the finals and think he finished second if memory serves me. He looked good and should do well.

Dont hold me to this but i believe jimmy childers from white house might be going 130. Which might be a good move for him since he is having such a hard time cutting weight.

Yeah, I thought he looked weaker at 125 plus he's lost a few matches at that weight. He will probably get an higer seed at the 130 weight.

103-springfield

112-smyrna

119-HHS Commando

125-HHS>>According to where Jimmy C of WHHS goes.

130-MJHS

135-mt juliet

140-greenbrier

145 HHS**My upset picks! Unless he drops to 140. Then put him there.

152-springfield-with Sergio out Mr Jones is god to go.

160-HHS**Sr on a mission!

171-wilson central

189-HHS- the freshman is the real deal.

215-beech

hwt-lavergne

My picks until I see the brackets for region 8!

Edited by rigger101

103-springfield

112-smyrna

119-HHS Commando

125-HHS>>According to where Jimmy C of WHHS goes.

130-MJHS

135-mt juliet

140-greenbrier

145 HHS**My upset picks! Unless he drops to 140. Then put him there.

152-springfield-with Sergio out Mr Jones is god to go.

160-HHS**Sr on a mission!

171-wilson central

189-HHS- the freshman is the real deal.

215-beech

hwt-lavergne

My picks until I see the brackets for region 8!

Rigger is your pick at 145 the Hendersonville kid or the springfield kid. Is Tucker considering dropping to 140 for the region??

Rigger is your pick at 145 the Hendersonville kid or the springfield kid. Is Tucker considering dropping to 140 for the region??

He can. He could cause a few upsets at region and state IMHO.

If he stops making a few mistakes then he would be a real bracket buster.

Help me out on this. Jimmy C of WHHS should have the 125lb, #1 seed at Region.

If he moves up to 130lb the best he can get is #2. Is that correct? :lol:

He can. He could cause a few upsets at region and state IMHO.

If he stops making a few mistakes then he would be a real bracket buster.

Help me out on this. Jimmy C of WHHS should have the 125lb, #1 seed at Region.

If he moves up to 130lb the best he can get is #2. Is that correct? :lol:

depends on if he has beaten the guys at 130 or not. Do you know if he has lost to someone at 130?? Who would be #1 at 130 Yates orr?? Who won that matchup??

depends on if he has beaten the guys at 130 or not. Do you know if he has lost to someone at 130?? Who would be #1 at 130 Yates orr?? Who won that matchup??

Well I think it would be Yates. I'm don't think he has been beaten in the Region.

I wonder who goes to #1 at 125? Might be our 125 since he is 1-1 against JC.

Well I think it would be Yates. I'm don't think he has been beaten in the Region.

I wonder who goes to #1 at 125? Might be our 125 since he is 1-1 against JC.

With a one and one it goes to the guy who won last. Hey shouldnt you be gone to the state tournament now. I am leaving at 130 to get there see you then.