football boards

Monkey Wrench

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

At some point this spring they will be opened to everyone to discuss spring practice for a little while. Or, you could subscribe for $1 a month. Our server and bandwidth costs keep going up.

Get all of these sponsorship banners and popup adds off and I will subscribe for 10$ a month

Edited by old24eagle

Quit whining people -- pop ups or not you will waste more than a dollar a month on something and won't even know it. Annie up $12.00 and enjoy the entire CoachT site year round.

But until then Kleenex are in aisle 10 -- ;)

First of all I was just kidding coacht there a little and will probably go ahead and get a plus membership, but when you have dial up internet pop ups and ad banners (especially videos) almost stops my computer for some time while waiting on the page to load so I can see what I want on coacht. I live in the stix too so my only high speed access would be through satelite which isn't cheap. Thats why I really hate the ads and pop ups other than that I love the site!

First of all I was just kidding coacht there a little and will probably go ahead and get a plus membership, but when you have dial up internet pop ups and ad banners (especially videos) almost stops my computer for some time while waiting on the page to load so I can see what I want on coacht. I live in the stix too so my only high speed access would be through satelite which isn't cheap. Thats why I really hate the ads and pop ups other than that I love the site!

I understand. We have debated numerous ways to get rid of the popups but advertisers, for whatever reason, are willing to pay much higher ad rates for popups than they do for other types of ads. Plus members do get fewer ads, by the way.

I've been on dial-up for 2 years and I've been a plus member for 2 years and there's much less pop-ups for plus members......