Coach moving into Middle TN

justasnap

I have been in the west TN area for the past two year teaching at a school that does not have athletic teams...I can't wait to get into the game...

TN Liscensure in PE and Biology...willing to coach anything....college experience in football and baseball.

I would appreciate any comments!

I am excited about the move and look forward to getting involved in Middle TN athletics!

I have been in the west TN area for the past two year teaching at a school that does not have athletic teams...I can't wait to get into the game...

TN Liscensure in PE and Biology...willing to coach anything....college experience in football and baseball.

I would appreciate any comments!

I am excited about the move and look forward to getting involved in Middle TN athletics!

Cornersville H.S. in Marshall Co. is looking for an Asst. H.S. football coach with certification in English.

Cornersville is also looking for a Middle School boys basketball coach. This coach must be certified for H.S. science classes. Preferably in Biology.

If you are interested in either of these positions please contact Principal Bob Edens @ Cornersville H.S. (931) 293-6505

Cornersville H.S. in Marshall Co. is looking for an Asst. H.S. football coach with certification in English.

Cornersville is also looking for a Middle School boys basketball coach. This coach must be certified for H.S. science classes. Preferably in Biology.

If you are interested in either of these positions please contact Principal Bob Edens @ Cornersville H.S. (931) 293-6505

Thanks for the info....how far of a drive is Cornersville from South Nashville..

I am oging to need to live as close to Nashville as possible.

Are there other faculty that live out of town?

• 4 weeks later...

bobbybooshay,

This is a wonderful school, with good facilities. It also has great administrative support and the faculty is first class. We are in our 6th year of existence and we just experienced the playoffs for the first time in school history. We do not have the tradition established as of yet, but we are working on it. Our kids work hard in the classroom, weightroom, and on the field. We have great booster support for the team and the system does a pretty good job of supplementing coaches salaries as well.