West Greene High School

gonehome

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the asst. at MW that is looking at the WG job, have heard over the weeked that he was offered the job. Anybody know anything else?

You have to be kidding, Joe Case what does he know, how to lose a track meet because everyone does not match. Joe is not the DC at MW!!! Has he every been a DC? I think West Greene better rethink or it is going to be a bad move on their behalf. The way I understand is the job is not going to be offered until sometime in March. Good luck with the Buffalos on hiring a new Head Coach.

You have to be kidding, Joe Case what does he know, how to lose a track meet because everyone does not match. Joe is not the DC at MW!!! Has he every been a DC? I think West Greene better rethink or it is going to be a bad move on their behalf. The way I understand is the job is not going to be offered until sometime in March. Good luck with the Buffalos on hiring a new Head Coach.

Amen!!!! Bigstick1 I feel ya! I have heard that the DC from Jeff Co. would be the right man and wants to be the man.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
with all the talk about the west greene job could anyone put out a list of names that anyone feels is a potential hire or names that have been batted around

I'm back!!! Been out of the Country on business. Now to your question, who will the next coach be, well I can't tell you but there is a done deal already for the Head Coach!

I'm back!!! Been out of the Country on business. Now to your question, who will the next coach be, well I can't tell you but there is a done deal already for the Head Coach!

If they have their head coach why don't they make it official. They are just going to hurt the program and the boys who are playing.