Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks FCSprideatUT. The blocking situation did in fact improve a little and mTp started coming. Missed a good scoring opportunity when our guy lost the passed ball when the LC defender got to him. That would have brought us back within 7. Could have been a little closer score at the end there, but with a 1:30 to go the LC coach was so worried about this little 1A team that he on side kicked it to get the ball back to keep this 1A from scoring again on that MIGHTY 2A team. :(

Way to go tigers, as usual you get better as the season goes.

OH yeah, who's line got DOMINATED down there on the one when it became a battle of lines when mTp puhed their way in for the score?????? :roflol:

Sounds like the Panthers did their thing...even with MtP having one extra day to game plan. I guess everyone might start figuring out why Lewis Co was ranked top 5 at the start of the season. Good Luck the rest of the season. :roflol:

The only thing they did is about the same thing CW did to us last year. The same play over and over that gained them points and yards when they needed it, a little jet sweep out the weak end with a pulling guard. Everything else got practically no where.

Well Lewis Co. did it again just like everyone said. Mp has a good team...notting great...notting awsome...just a good team...yeah, they will win most of the games but not against bigger teams.......Mp as a team is good...but when you look at just one player...the team doesnt look as good.......I hope they win many games as a whole team........One person doesnt make your team good remember guys there is no I in Team.....

Well Lewis Co. did it again just like everyone said. Mp has a good team...notting great...notting awsome...just a good team...yeah, they will win most of the games but not against bigger teams.......Mp as a team is good...but when you look at just one player...the team doesnt look as good.......I hope they win many games as a whole team........One person doesnt make your team good remember guys there is no I in Team.....

No doubt I have to say they talked the talk and did indeed walked the walk, but if this game would have went 4 straight quarters mTp probably would have won it. LC does tire too easily. It did show again tonight. IMO.

Edited by Big Bigby

No doubt I have to say they talked the talk and did indeed walked the walk, but if this game would have went 4 straight quarters mTp probably would have won it. LC does tire too easily. It did show again tonight. IMO.

LOL yeah if it would have ended lastnight the paper would have read this morning: LC: 41 MP: 28

They did play good tonight....

Lions4ever has a point, eventhough I'm not a Lions fan you can't discount the fact that L.C. is a pretty darn good team. Matching L.C. line with ours doesn't make a difference when you have all you plays ran to one guy, oh yea, he throws every now and again too. They had too many playmakers and had way more options on the offensive side of the ball. MTP's announcers need to learn how to handle a game when your losing. I mean, dont worry, MTP will still probably tear up eveyone in the division, but don't expect miracles.

I listened to the 2nd half tonight and it was pretty funny listening to the Mt.P announcers wine about every call. I'm a Tiger fan but don't cry when your team can't get the 6.

The only thing that i thought was "whinning" was when they talked about the pass inside of the 5 yard line that in their words was "dropped". I obviously didn't see it so i don't know.

But considering that it was a 7 point game at the time,and that drive ended up turning into a punt. I don't think it is whinning to say that it could have been a whole different ball game if he had caught that football. But, thats why the play the game. It doesn't matter what could have happened, or even what should have happened.