Franklins schedule

Red Rebel dude

Let's take a look @ each game:

Hillsboro: good team with a good coach

McCallie: they will not be the same team as this past season. They lost Coleman along with some other good players and Potter went to Brentwood Academy. No where near the team they have been the last 2 seasons.

Ravenwood: They do not have the same athletes as the past two years but they have a great coaching staff. I look for them to be strong in the region

McGavock: Very weak

Indepedence: Lost their coach but still have some very strong athletes

Brentwood: good coaching and the talent level should be better than last season

Northeast: Very weak

Columbia: Very weak/when was the last time Columbia went deep in the playoffs

Dickson: average team @ best

Centennial: they have some athletes but with a new coaching staff it will take some time to get things done

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's take a look @ each game:

Hillsboro: good team with a good coach

McCallie: they will not be the same team as this past season. They lost Coleman along with some other good players and Potter went to Brentwood Academy. No where near the team they have been the last 2 seasons.

Ravenwood: They do not have the same athletes as the past two years but they have a great coaching staff. I look for them to be strong in the region

McGavock: Very weak

Indepedence: Lost their coach but still have some very strong athletes

Brentwood: good coaching and the talent level should be better than last season

Northeast: Very weak

Columbia: Very weak/when was the last time Columbia went deep in the playoffs

Dickson: average team @ best

Centennial: they have some athletes but with a new coaching staff it will take some time to get things done

Good evaluation of schedule..............as for Columbia, historically a town with many athletes but have never sustained a successful football program ( since the 60's anyway )

• 3 weeks later...
IMO Ensworth is better than MBA right now. I know I am not the only one to recognize that they have gone down hill since Rutledge has been there.

BA might beat Ensworth but it won't be by 3 or 4 touchdowns. Also, keep in mind that BA will be going through a coaching change. And Jefferson IS really exciting!

are you serious?!!! Ensworth better than MBA???? maybe a LITTLE bit better than the JV team, but no where near as good as MBA's varsity team. you can't name one guy on Ensworth's team that can match up with anyone on MBA's team. of course you're about to say Jefferson, who did hav a good season last year, but against no-named teams and team that had players partially blind(so i heard)...your statement is really ridiculous IMO