Better than I will ever be able to say it

Solomon nobody has heard from you in a week and now you chime in because Redsox has brought up the "character issue". What do you have against morals anyway? So once again you have confused my stance on this issue as relating to those who cheat versus men in the Hall who are not good people. You know what I mean so do not play dumb and generalize what I am saying as so often you do when you know that the grounds for your argument do not hold water. So what you are saying is since Ty Cobb was a bad person every cheater, gambler, and those on the take should be let in the Hall of Fame. Well you know what Solomon you are probly going to get your way because our soceity does not care anymore, but as long as I have breath I will stand for the things I think my God would want me to stand for. I know that seems outdated to you and I do not expect nor do I demand that you understand where I am coming from. You have to make your own descisions. It is just disppointing to see such a knowledgable fan such as yourself not care about the Game's integrity. If this post seems to harsh please accept my apologies in advance.

Woah!

Listen here buddy. You might want to do a little research about who you are talking to before you throw the holier than thou card around. I can promise you I don't play that game an have no tolernce for that attitude either.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah!

Listen here buddy. You might want to do a little research about who you are talking to before you throw the holier than thou card around. I can promise you I don't play that game an have no tolernce for that attitude either.

Solomon I find it interesting that you have "no tolerance" as you say for people who will stand for something but have all the tolerance in the world for those who bend the rules. You do not like what I have to say on these issues and that is o.k. You have that right but never will I give up my principles even if It means you will not talk with me again. I already apologized in advance. If that apology is not accepted then so be it but I want you to know that my belief system is not part time. I can not seperate the thing that matters most to me from anything I do including my love of the Game. It is who I am and like I said you do not have to feel like I do. You are genuine fan who is passionate about the game. I mean look we are in January debating about morality in Baseball. We are both nuts! Maybe we can just get back to other discussions and leave this one alone because I am too much a zealot on this issue and I can see that I may have crossed the line. We live and learn. Hope you will forgive me. :thumb: