WHAT ABOUT TN's TOP FRESHMAN

hotshot34

Was not accusing or implying that she had been held back..... Was just saying that she has more experience in high school ball than the other freshman do so it wouldn't be a fair comparison, and yes I agree she is a good player, probably one of the best because of her extra experience!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is still a freshman,with 3 years of high school ball after this season.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Sorry about that Coach. For some reason I thought that she was a Freshman. Regardless, She has really came on strong the last couple of weeks. It seems like she is finally realizing what her role is on this team. I love to see her in the post. She plays well with her back to the basket and has a nice touch facing up as well.

Guest Termite

THERE ARE SEVERAL GOOD FRESHMAN AROUND THIS YEAR; JUST TO MENTION A FEW, MOLLY HEADY FROM MONTERY IS AVERAGING 18-20 POINTS A GAME AS A POST PLAYER, KARISSA DYER FROM UPPERMAN A 6'3" POST PLAYER IS ALSO AVERAGING 18-20 POINTS A GAME , KAYCI FERRIS FROM SMITH COUNTY A 6'8" POST PLAYER THAT IS ALSO AVERAGING IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS

I have seen Laken Leonard, Karissa Dyer and Kayci Ferris all play. At this point I would say Leonard is the best of these 3, but all 3 have bright futures. And Dyer and Ferris will see each other often the next 3 years.

I have seen Laken Leonard, Karissa Dyer and Kayci Ferris all play. At this point I would say Leonard is the best of these 3, but all 3 have bright futures. And Dyer and Ferris will see each other often the next 3 years.

West and Middle TN has alot of talent but what about good ole East TN. What are some of the takes on Freshmen in East Tn? I think it's sad on the coachT website that they only have the prospects through 2009 what about all the prospects in 2010.

Where does the girl who's 6'8" play at? She must not play AAU as i've never seen anyone in this age group that tall unless they was from another state and still none was that tall. Has she grown alot over the summer or has her height been listed wrong ?

Where does the girl who's 6'8" play at? She must not play AAU as i've never seen anyone in this age group that tall unless they was from another state and still none was that tall. Has she grown alot over the summer or has her height been listed wrong ?

She played two summers ago for Shelbyville Sport Shop 13u, did not play this past summer.

Guest Termite

West and Middle TN has alot of talent but what about good ole East TN. What are some of the takes on Freshmen in East Tn? I think it's sad on the coachT website that they only have the prospects through 2009 what about all the prospects in 2010.

She plays for Smith Co.. She is a legit 6'8". She was 6'4" in 6th grade. I have seen her play. It's evident someone has worked with her by her moves in the paint. And I saw Gordonsville dare her to shot the 3... and she can. She still has a lot to learn and because of her size,more is expected of her than she can deliever

right now, People forget she is a freshman.. I say give her a year or 2 then sit back and watch............

Brook Warren from Perry Co. She's been averaging between 15 & 20 pts. per game and is a great edition to the PC ball team. She has been pretty sick these last few ballgames and hasn't performed as well, but will definitely be someone to watch out for in the coming years. Also Jacey Tucker & Brooklyn Black who are also coming along with some great potential!

I have to agree with badboy13 Brook Warren is a fantastic shooter and can drive to the basket and score when needed. Jacey Tucker is 1st or second person off the bench she is an average post player but has great defence and takes a lot of charges she dont put up as many points as Warren but is still a threat on defence.I would watch out!