Father Ryan @ Riverdale

Father Ryan vs. McCallie

Father Ryan vs. Knoxville Central

Father Ryan @ JP2HS

Father Ryan vs. Oak Ridge

Father Ryan @ Melrose

Dates are set respectively

Guest Brian Peppers

I think they'll be lucky to win 5 games out of that schedule. Who will they beat besides Mt. Juliet, FCS, JP2, and maybe Ensworth?

Are you kidding? With the direction of the program and talent that Father Ryan now has, we would only struggle against Riverdale and Oakridge.

But that scheduele was wrong, I just wanted to see what ppl would say.

Are you kidding? With the direction of the program and talent that Father Ryan now has, we would only struggle against Riverdale and Oakridge.

But that scheduele was wrong, I just wanted to see what ppl would say.

No offense, but one 5-5 season does not exactly single a change in the right direction. If Ryan couldn't beat MBA last year, they likely won't any time soon. I don't really know if Ryan can count any DII game as a sure win. But that second schedule is a lot softer and looks more favorable to Ryan. With that schedule they might be able to hit 6 wins.

No offense, but one 5-5 season does not exactly single a change in the right direction. If Ryan couldn't beat MBA last year, they likely won't any time soon. I don't really know if Ryan can count any DII game as a sure win. But that second schedule is a lot softer and looks more favorable to Ryan. With that schedule they might be able to hit 6 wins.

Since you seem to know everything then what is the problem with Father Ryan? Is it coaching, athletes, lack of support by the adminstration & alumni? Just curious!!!!!!! They seem to have great freshmen teams & JV teams but the athletes never seem to reach their potential. The only Father Ryan program that seems to stay on top is wrestling. How does wrestling do it with the same athletes?

Edited by cbg