CHRISTMAS WISH

bb4evr

• 2 weeks later...

This is late, but heres what i wish for my school, Jo Byrns!

The Jo Byrns community has tasted success, and i just want them to continue to have winning seasons and keep going deep into the playofffs. We are getting new bleachers, and a new softball field, so things are already starting to look up for our sports programs. I just hope that the team can continue to have success, and eventually make it to the state championship game.

This is late, but heres what i wish for my school, Jo Byrns!

The Jo Byrns community has tasted success, and i just want them to continue to have winning seasons and keep going deep into the playofffs. We are getting new bleachers, and a new softball field, so things are already starting to look up for our sports programs. I just hope that the team can continue to have success, and eventually make it to the state championship game.

I hope the new bleachers aren't going to be built by the Ag students. I can remember when I was in school they told us we were going to get some new bleachers and it wound up being something we built using scrap wood and steel from local businesses. Where is the softball field going?