Nascar 2007

muffin

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a Dale Sr. fan.... Therefore, I would like to see little E win a few races... But I just don't think he is all that great... I think the 07 Champion will either be Gordon or Stewart

I would rather see Stewart win it anyday b4 Gordon. I like Kyle Bush tho and little E. Mayb Brian vickers can stay away from him this year

Jr is not seeing eye to eye with Step mom Teresa. T Stewart's biggest supporter within Home Deot just retired. Could be some shakeups afer this year. Just start a new team with Little E and Tony.

I herd Jr's step mom has the right to Jr's name she makes the $ off of his name that's messed up. Jr and Tony would be a nasty team i would love to see that.

You can't blame one man for Lil E not making the Chase.. He should of had more points before that happened anyways.... Most people don't like Gordon because all he wants to do is win, and he doesn't care about what people think.. Thats what I like about him... People love to hate him... People only love to hate people that are the best......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My boy Mark Martin is holding it down. Only wish he was staying around for the whole season and see if he can get that championship

I'm hoping he will stay in it too. As of today he's still saying he won't race in Bristol. We'll have to wait & see but I think that may change as it gets closer!

THE SQUAD :ph34r:

Edited by THE SQUAD

I'm hoping he will stay in it too. As of today he's still saying he won't race in Bristol. We'll have to wait & see but I think that may change as it gets closer!

THE SQUAD :unsure:

I like Mark Martin as well. You have to pull for someone racing this many years without a title or Dayton 500 win. You would think his luck would finally change by running the Chevy.