Boone @ Central... Jan,5

MuddDoggs11

I for one was happy to see Austin make the move. Vaughn would have never given him the opportunity that he has had this year with Boone. But if he falls into all the hype it could become overwhelming to him and reflect in his game.

The real question is…is Baker back? Because as terrible as you may think Boone is…they have to be the favorites going into this game if he’s not back. Central has no balance to their offence without Baker. I’d like to think that even with Baker on the court Boone has a real “shooters chance” of winning this game. :D:unsure:

I for one was happy to see Austin make the move. Vaughn would have never given him the opportunity that he has had this year with Boone. But if he falls into all the hype it could become overwhelming to him and reflect in his game.

The real question is…is Baker back? Because as terrible as you may think Boone is…they have to be the favorites going into this game if he’s not back. Central has no balance to their offence without Baker. I’d like to think that even with Baker on the court Boone has a real “shooters chance” of winning this game. :ph34r::ph34r:

It looks like Wes is going to be out another 2 weeks.

Central's offense has improved since we played you guys 2 weeks ago. That was the first game since last year that Hess had to play in the post. Since then I think Hess is averaging a little under 30 points a game and Central has went 4-1. Also since Wes has been out it has given some of the junior players (Kaiko, Rock and Winchell) more chances to get into the offense, which is going to help a lot come tournament time. With or without Baker Central should win this game easily, but if they play like they did againist TN High then it will be a long night.

I am glad that Austin is getting a chance to play at Boone. I know Austin pretty well and he has a lot of ability, but Coach Vaughn did give Austin plenty of opportunities at Central.

Central wins by two, and by the skin of their teeth. A much better game than anyone on here expected.

Austin, they gave you a pretty rough time, but I guess you expected that. Most of it was all-in-fun, part-of-the-game type stuff, only taken to the Nth degree.

Anybody know what the guy behind the basket said to get thrown out? Whatever he said, it was short, so it must have been powerful. Then I thought he was going to take a swing at the ref on the way out. Get a grip!

[

Anybody know what the guy behind the basket said to get thrown out? Whatever he said, it was short, so it must have been powerful. Then I thought he was going to take a swing at the ref on the way out. Get a grip!

Again poor free throw shooting nearly gets us beat. 5-12 (42%)

Don't know what he said but I know who it was.. it was Justin Hess' dad. Probably been a long time coming. He's known to get on the reffs real bad. :unsure:

[

Again poor free throw shooting nearly gets us beat. 5-12 (42%)

Don't know what he said but I know who it was.. it was Justin Hess' dad. Probably been a long time coming. He's known to get on the reffs real bad. :thumb:

The same thing almost happened to Hess's dad at THS. What's with this guy??? :thumb: