Place Your Bets

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The justice system doesn't always work....hate to say.

Cinci has had the 9th player arrested.......

Cinci has a problem. Us Titans fans might need to start showing a little support for Pac Man. Its a lot easier to make bonehead decisions and get into trouble when people expect you to do it. If he gets a little support and some people holding him to a higher standard, my guess is that he will not want to let them down.

In the "Spit-gate" drama, the judge this afternoon dismissed the case. He stated that the woman in question had too many inconsistencies in her story to proceed.

Drats Batman! Looks like the Arch Villain escaped again! :lol:

:D:lol::lol:

Batman always gets Arch Villain in the end. Any reason not to think they will meet again?

Cinci has a problem. Us Titans fans might need to start showing a little support for Pac Man. Its a lot easier to make bonehead decisions and get into trouble when people expect you to do it. If he gets a little support and some people holding him to a higher standard, my guess is that he will not want to let them down.

A big problem heard something tongiht about Chad Johnson being investigated for a murder in Miami....Anybody have any info on this??

What was enlightening in this whole case was the fact the NFL fined Pac $110K.

What was disturbing, and goes to Pac's assertion that people are trying to get something from him, is the attorney asking for $50,000 to make the thing go away. From what I've heard of the court case, it was a circus for the prosecution with the plaintiff, the witnesses, and the attorney arguing with each other over the case.

Trust me, justice was amply served in this incident.