why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics....politics..why wouldn't you want someone with over 300 wins... 2 state tournament appearences and several sub states? It's the politics stupid...the politics.

i think he would be referring to one coach steve thompson of hattiesburg, mississippi. no he would probably never set foot in coffee county hs again.

Well I was at the game and it was not hard to figure out that Thornton took a swing at the other player. Not just my view others had the same view. Hard to mistake this with a "gentleman discussion"

are you sure you were at the game? the foul wasn't called for a swing. if you were at the game you would know that.

New Coach T rules by Pedo:

1. Any desention amongst the Taylor ranks will be considered a "cowardly act" and poster will have his/her nickname revoked.

2. Any derogatory comment about Coach Taylor by a poster will be called out on Thunder 1320 and publicly denounced as a raider-hater.

3. No party will be recognized by Pedo's Coach T until they post their name, rank,serial number, home address, cell phone number, and social security number.

4. Views about c.c. atheletics will be doubted and cast down unless they are the veiws expressed by Pedo and Thunder 1320.

5. Wildcat 3030 is on double secret probation until further notice.

6. No matter how it sounds, Pedo/1320/Manchester Times or any of its entities are not a part of the Taylor p.r. machine.