• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest volman16

Jeremy Lyons...T.C. Payne

Don't know about Lyons but TC Payne went to NW Mississippi Comm College in Goodman,MS where he started at DE for two years. Ole Miss wanted to sign him but he did not graduate from there, so he couldn't go D-1. He signed with West Georgia but got into some trouble at home and lost his scholarship (I think that is why he didn't go.). Can be seen in Hartsville. Also, OL Michael Scruggs from TRousdale Co. went to NW Mississippi but decided not to go back. Don't understand it. Every major D-1 was on him big time. Even had some inquiries from NFL scouts.

jeremy is at carson-newman right now. i think he was drafted by the yankees or something. he goes to my church and he just didnt feel like sports were what the Lord wanted for him. i think he is going into some sort of ministry.