2007 James C. Haile

ForLoveOfTheGame

I believe that the Rickman girls have decided to be in the J.C. tourney. They are in AA, but arent on the updated bracket on the tournament website yet. Anyone have a time on when they play?

Other area teams in the tournament are Allons boys and girls, Livingston boys and girls, Pickett Co. boys and girls.

Here is a link to the tournament website.

http://www.mtcscougars.org/Athletics/Haile...nament_home.htm

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(HOGEYE21 @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:32 AM) 826351541[/snapback]

Makenzie Sells from Rickman is the total package! She is doninating in this tournament! This kid will be the female version of Chase Dunn at LA. She will surprise a lot of people.

I think Rickman & Livingston play tonight or tomorrow night.

I totally agree that McKenzie Sells has a very bright future.

I was at the game last night watching my niece play for LMS & I caught myself cheering for Mackenzie, I couldn't help it!!! I don’t care who you are cheering for Mackenzie is fun to watch! It makes it easier to cheer for her because she is such a great kid. From what I counted, she scored around 24-26 points. Mackenzie is going places & we will see a lot from her at LA!

Miller has done a good job with all of these girls & I would have to say they have some of the best Defense I have ever seen for a grade school team.

I thought Kim & the LMS girls played a hard game and they have a lot to be proud of!

Overton County teams did very well in this tournament.

Rickman girls won there division.

Allons girls won there division. ( I was told they made a big comeback)

Allons boys were runner-up in there division (lost by 3 to a bigger and stronger Nashville team)

*Not a bad week for Overton County. Gives us more to look forward to at the big LA...

Any word on when the Overton Co. tournament will be?

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Feb 5 2007 - 11:04 AM) 826359104[/snapback]

Overton County teams did very well in this tournament.

Rickman girls won there division.

Allons girls won there division. ( I was told they made a big comeback)

Allons boys were runner-up in there division (lost by 3 to a bigger and stronger Nashville team)

*Not a bad week for Overton County. Gives us more to look forward to at the big LA...

Any word on when the Overton Co. tournament will be?

Congrats to the Rickman and Allons girls on their titles. Great 2nd half comeback by the Lady Hawks.