Colts vs Bears - Superbowl

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(catback @ Feb 6 2007 - 07:07 AM) 826360128[/snapback]

Peyton didn't need to call on angels in the super bowl, all he

needed was for GROSSman, to keep playing QB!

D2D, where are you? I can't wait to hear your NEW excuses for hating Manning, at least man up, you were wrong, Peyton not only won the big one, but he won the Biggest One, with class and style.

I am right here. Like I said in another thread, Manning should think Rex for winning him his first superbowl, because he couldnt have done it on his own .. Which he has proved many times in his career. Manning is a choke artist, but luckily for him, he didnt have to make any big plays to win the game. Peyton will not win the big one on his own.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Feb 6 2007 - 07:39 AM) 826360153[/snapback]

I am right here. Like I said in another thread, Manning should think Rex for winning him his first superbowl, because he couldnt have done it on his own .. Which he has proved many times in his career. Manning is a choke artist, but luckily for him, he didnt have to make any big plays to win the game. Peyton will not win the big one on his own.

I agree. There will be 11 people on defense and 10 more on offense with him if he ever wins another one.

Man, just give the guy his props, he proved me and a whole lot of other people wrong. Hard work and dedication should be rewarded and it was. Rex is a clown and a party boy, he didn't deserve to have a good game.

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Feb 6 2007 - 07:39 AM) 826360153[/snapback]

Can't you just see it a few years from now. Manning is inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, by this time holds most of the NFL passing records and has been voted one of the top 3 NFL QB's of all time. He's still as courteous, gentlemanly and articulate as ever--but his acceptance speech is interrupted by some pipsqueak from Newport News, Virginia, who keeps yelling, "He's a choke artist! Can't win the big one! He'll fold in the clutch!," as he is led away.

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Feb 6 2007 - 08:39 AM) 826360153[/snapback]

COMPLETE DENIAL!!

If I post the many awards and records Peyton has achieved, you state that is just individual accomplishments, not a team effort, if his team wins, like the Super Bowl, you say he didn't do enough as an individual,

make up your mind. NO QB can win the Super Bowl on his own, and NO

QB has ever won the Super Bowl on his OWN!!

Super Bowl MVP - Peyton Manning

QUOTE(Augielio @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:01 AM) 826360236[/snapback]

Can't you just see it a few years from now. Manning is inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, by this time holds most of the NFL passing records and has been voted one of the top 3 NFL QB's of all time. He's still as courteous, gentlemanly and articulate as ever--but his acceptance speech is interrupted by some pipsqueak from Newport News, Virginia, who keeps yelling, "He's a choke artist! Can't win the big one! He'll fold in the clutch!," as he is led away.

That may be the funniest post you have had on the boards.

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(montague1 @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826360178[/snapback]

I agree. There will be 11 people on defense and 10 more on offense with him if he ever wins another one.

Man, just give the guy his props, he proved me and a whole lot of other people wrong. Hard work and dedication should be rewarded and it was. Rex is a clown and a party boy, he didn't deserve to have a good game.

He wont win another. I just dont see why you all are so in love with the guy. Some of the people on here scare me with their affection they show for Manning. They have never met the guy but WORSHIP the ground he walks on. I guarantee you, a lot of Manning fans skipped church to watch the game .. Like I said before, Manning is greater than all.

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826360275[/snapback]

He wont win another. I just dont see why you all are so in love with the guy. Some of the people on here scare me with their affection they show for Manning. They have never met the guy but WORSHIP the ground he walks on. I guarantee you, a lot of Manning fans skipped church to watch the game .. Like I said before, Manning is greater than all.

Isn't Allen Iverson your hero? And aren't some of your other "heroes" any person that plays for Florida?

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(cavfanfolife @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:54 AM) 826360305[/snapback]

Isn't Allen Iverson your hero? And aren't some of your other "heroes" any person that plays for Florida?

Allen Iverson is a hero, but I do not worship the guy. He is an amazing athlete with an amazing story but he has faults and I will be the first to admit that. Iverson has done some things that are very bad on his name and image.

Everyone has faults, except for Peyton Manning.

QUOTE(Solomon @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826360250[/snapback]

That may be the funniest post you have had on the boards.

There is a reason a bee is buzzing his head.....

D2D..... You are in complete denial... The only avenue you have to justify your position is to label everybody here a Manning worshipper. That has loser written all over it.

What has struck America, the marginal football fan, the super bowl watcher only, is the humblness of the Colts ownership, their coach and their star player exhibited.... No, the NFL owes a debt of gratitude to the Colts. A new fan was created....

It is humorous to argue with D2D though.... What is his comeback????? He will not win another..... He wins the Super Bowl, named MVP, MVP of the league multiple times, and what is the only option left for dare???? He will not win another.... God, that is funny.....

Let me see, D2D is reduced to, "Well, Peyton's brother stinks" or "His Dad never won anything" or "Well, what did Cooper ever accomplish?"

Peyton in one afternoon, accomplished more than Steve Spurrier, Danny Wuer(awful), Rex Grossman, Jesse Palmer, and even Chris Leak have- or probably will-in a professional career and that is win the biggest game on the biggest stage in the biggest sport, and capture the MVP trophy to boot. D2D's worst afternoon ever in football.

Game, set, match.

And I DID go to church before the game.

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826360275[/snapback]

Keep posting D2D, I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

You've never met the guy, BUT, you hate him and everything he stands for!

Didn't have to skip church, we had a Super Bowl party in the gym, just like we do every year, with or without Peyton playing!!

People who HATE, scare me more!!

Looking forward to your next reply (excuse).

Super Bowl MVP-Peyton Manning

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826360275[/snapback]

I'm not in love with Peyton Manning, I'm not even a Manning fan. I was a critic that said that Manning couldn't win the big game, but he did. So I give the man his props.

If Manning would have beaten the Chargers to get to the Super Bowl and not the Pats, I might still have been a little critical. But, he erased all of that by beating his nemesis in the post season and winning the big one. 2 things that I thought he would never be able to do.