Livingston Academy @ Jackson Co.

Wildcats#1

Jackson Co. managed to hold Dunn to only about 15 points instead of his normal 25, but Mclerran stepped up and had around 12 I think. The crowd just never seemed to get into game for Jackson Co. after the girls got beat. Ramsey only had around 4 points. He hasn't really been getting involved much. The Wildcats need more from him if they are going to make noise in the tournament.

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Jan 30 2007 - 06:16 PM) 826352103[/snapback]

you get beat on your home floor by 6 without one of our starters and you're going to beat us on our home floor by 13? Wow i guess it could happen

THought you were a Bulldog fan now...?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed this game.... it was a good win for LA. They need to remember that they are never out of the running.

"Holding Dunn to 15" speaks for itself.... most people would consider this an awesome game but when you say Dunn only scored 15 just shows how much of a force he is!

McLerran played a good game tonight.... I’d like to see Ramsey do the same. Ramsey is a great ball player but he seems like he has been down & he acts mad all the time. I hope he comes out of it...we need him!!

JC has nothing to be ashamed about...12 game winning streak is something to be proud of.

QUOTE(ForLoveOfTheGame @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826352536[/snapback]

Jackson Co. managed to hold Dunn to only about 15 points instead of his normal 25, but Mclerran stepped up and had around 12 I think. The crowd just never seemed to get into game for Jackson Co. after the girls got beat. Ramsey only had around 4 points. He hasn't really been getting involved much. The Wildcats need more from him if they are going to make noise in the tournament.

THought you were a Bulldog fan now...?

Congrats to LA on their win and we wish them success in the rest of their season. LA deserved the win last night, they came out and outplayed us in the second half. Our boys have nothing to be ashamed of we split with LA, Cookeville and Upperman this year as well as winning District 7A. I will always have a place in my heart for Clay Co. as my son played there. Lets not start with the cheap shots this year, thanks. Good luck LA! On a side note for those of you that have been bashing LA's coach, Coach Melton has never been anything but a great guy towards us here at JC and we highly respect his coaching abilities and his team. THey are always very well prepared and play very hard from start to finish, how can you not respect that? Once again good luck LA in the upcoming tournaments.

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:50 AM) 826352871[/snapback]

Congrats to LA on their win and we wish them success in the rest of their season. LA deserved the win last night, they came out and outplayed us in the second half. Our boys have nothing to be ashamed of we split with LA, Cookeville and Upperman this year as well as winning District 7A. I will always have a place in my heart for Clay Co. as my son played there. Lets not start with the cheap shots this year, thanks. Good luck LA! On a side note for those of you that have been bashing LA's coach, Coach Melton has never been anything but a great guy towards us here at JC and we highly respect his coaching abilities and his team. THey are always very well prepared and play very hard from start to finish, how can you not respect that? Once again good luck LA in the upcoming tournaments.

That is a very good post. Best of luck to Jackson Co. in the post season.

QUOTE(The General @ Jan 30 2007 - 06:15 PM) 826352102[/snapback]

"High-Spirited" sounds like a good way to put it. I wasn't trying to say that He was too thin-skinned for the job. He can get the job done.

LA by 13

NO, Melton is one I'd say doesn't have thin skin. I was talking about coaches in a general sense. As I said, from Little League to High School.