Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Jan 31 2007 - 11:11 AM) 826353076[/snapback]

I guess White House is the team to beat until someone takes them down... I think that Linvingston has the best chance to do so.

Seeds For the tourney

1. White House V Macon

1. Livingston V Greenbriar

2. Station Camp V Upperman

2. DeKalb V Goodpasture

Anybody else on who else is going to be in

QUOTE(tennesseevols @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826353824[/snapback]

[white house looks to be the favorite. station camp will be in the tops along with livingston and upperman.

station camp has john jenkins out for season because of a knee-related injury. i would not be sure station camp has a chance?? and white house beat livingston earlier in pre-season. and they have been playin really good together lately. but who know's???

QUOTE(biggin17 @ Feb 4 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826358602[/snapback]

station camp has john jenkins out for season because of a knee-related injury. i would not be sure station camp has a chance?? and white house beat livingston earlier in pre-season. and they have been playin really good together lately. but who know's???

I don't think their whole team was playing when White House and Livingston played this summer. Dunn did not play??? correct me if I am wrong LA.

I think it will be between LA and Upperman 7AA is the stronger.

QUOTE(biggin17 @ Feb 4 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826358602[/snapback]

If Jenkins is out for the season I will say White House will be the only team from that region to win. Smith County played Station Camp close for most of the game, till the end, and in the end, Jenkins was the deciding factor with 35 points I believe. Without him, Smith County wins that. I will say Station Camp finishes 3rd or 4th in their district tourney.

bfan Today, 01:48 PM Post #7

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 730

QUOTE(biggin17 @ Feb 4 2007 - 09:43 PM)

I don't think their whole team was playing when White House and Livingston played this summer. Dunn did not play??? correct me if I am wrong LA.

I think it will be between LA and Upperman 7AA is the stronger

Dunn did play, but Gaines did not.