7-AA, MVP & Coach of the Year

ForLoveOfTheGame

QUOTE(ballin out of control @ Feb 10 2007 - 07:13 PM) 826366626[/snapback]

not to say the kid wouldnt be great if he was taller but trust me when you get taller its alot harder to handle the ball as good as you do when you are shorter but just thrownin that in there but he definitly gets MVP

Give it to Dunn. He has done awesome this year. Mcwilliams Coach of the Year

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tigerfan597 @ Feb 7 2007 - 06:47 AM) 826361639[/snapback]

coach martin won it last year from dekalb co and he is going to win it this year too

Yes, Martin did win it last year and it was the most ridiculous thing i had seen in a LOOOONNNNGG TIME. Melton, in his first year in highschool basketball, led his team to an undefeated record in the district. Pretty sure Martin didn't. Melton has yet again led his team to the top of this district. Again, pretty sure Martin hasn't. It would be another mind boggling decision if Melton didn't get Coach of the Year. And as for MVP honors, show me somebody who can stop Dunn. He'll take on this whole district by himself. He scores when he wants to score. Nobody in this district should get their hopes up and trying to stop him. Get used to it....

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 11 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826367284[/snapback]

Yes, Martin did win it last year and it was the most ridiculous thing i had seen in a LOOOONNNNGG TIME. Melton, in his first year in highschool basketball, led his team to an undefeated record in the district. Pretty sure Martin didn't. Melton has yet again led his team to the top of this district. Again, pretty sure Martin hasn't. It would be another mind boggling decision if Melton didn't get Coach of the Year. And as for MVP honors, show me somebody who can stop Dunn. He'll take on this whole district by himself. He scores when he wants to score. Nobody in this district should get their hopes up and trying to stop him. Get used to it....

Dekalb has held Dunn to 12 and 13 points in there two games and Cannon County held him to 12. I agree he is the best player in the district and he would get my vote for mvp if I was voting, but don't say that he can't be stopped.

QUOTE(wildcat6 @ Feb 11 2007 - 01:52 PM) 826367362[/snapback]

Dekalb has held Dunn to 12 and 13 points in there two games and Cannon County held him to 12. I agree he is the best player in the district and he would get my vote for mvp if I was voting, but don't say that he can't be stopped.

Then you are confused..... Some teams have showed that they can slow him down... But I have yet to see anyone stop him..

But all Dunn Does is the same thing he hasnt changed it up at all, like jumping into you on a layup all you do is act like your going to jump with him and he will go out of controll, also all he does with a screen is fake like he is going to use and and go opposite other teams should be picking up on this. Also Melton doesnt really coach all it is is a drive and kick offense then he just watches his team play and trys to run up the score. But Dunn and Welch will get mvp and c/o the year

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Feb 11 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826368064[/snapback]

Then you are confused..... Some teams have showed that they can slow him down... But I have yet to see anyone stop him..

I'm not the one confused. If you read my last post you would see I said Dunn should be the MVP. I'm just saying you talk about him like he is Lebron James, and the fact is other teams have limited him to well below his average

QUOTE(wildcat6 @ Feb 11 2007 - 01:52 PM) 826367362[/snapback]

Their last meeting his ankle wasn't even 100%. If you do follow any basketball at all, he hurt it in the game before. I'll talk about him however i want to, nobody in this district is on the same level as him. And the scary thing is that he is just a sophomore. Imagine what he is going to be like the next two years. Show me somebody who can STOP him from scoring whenever he wants to, then reply to this post. Otherwise, quit trying to throw useless facts at me. Because their only proving that you read the stats after the game. Get used to it...

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 12 2007 - 12:54 PM) 826368688[/snapback]

Their last meeting his ankle wasn't even 100%. If you do follow any basketball at all, he hurt it in the game before. I'll talk about him however i want to, nobody in this district is on the same level as him. And the scary thing is that he is just a sophomore. Imagine what he is going to be like the next two years. Show me somebody who can STOP him from scoring whenever he wants to, then reply to this post. Otherwise, quit trying to throw useless facts at me. Because their only proving that you read the stats after the game. Get used to it...

How can you explain the first meeting when Dekalb held him in check on his own home floor? Dont get me wrong the kid is good, but he isnt Kobe Bryant either. With that being said, 7-AA has no clear cut dominant player so he will probably get it.

QUOTE(the_animal @ Feb 12 2007 - 06:33 AM) 826368248[/snapback]

But all Dunn Does is the same thing he hasnt changed it up at all, like jumping into you on a layup all you do is act like your going to jump with him and he will go out of controll, also all he does with a screen is fake like he is going to use and and go opposite other teams should be picking up on this. Also Melton doesnt really coach all it is is a drive and kick offense then he just watches his team play and trys to run up the score. But Dunn and Welch will get mvp and c/o the year

That's true about Melton. He just sits back and watches. He is also infamous for running up the score. Dunn can be stopped and he is predictable. Dunn still wins regardless.

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 12 2007 - 12:54 PM) 826368688[/snapback]

If you want to go there, no one has really been stopped from scoring compoletely. I will admit Dunn is good, but he can be held in check. He's not unstoppable