Here is the virtual AA road to the state title for Liberty

nebuntyn

Liberty defeats Bolivar for the district 12AA Championship

Liberty will host round 1 of the regional tournament and blast Cheatham County by 25+

Liberty will defeat Bolivar for the regional championship.

Liberty host substate and defeat Giles County after they lose to MLK.

First round of state tournament Liberty will destroy Austin East by 20+

2nd round Liberty will defeat Haywoood or Dyer County by 20+

Finals Liberty versus Booker T. Washington Liberty wins by 10+ in a hard fought victory.

Your 2007 AA state champions out of district 12AA Region 6 in Jackson, Tn. The Liberty Crusaders. The Liberty starting five will make the all tournament team. Like it or love it, learn to live with it, because it's the best thing going today. Crusaders will not be denied unless they play the Phoenix Suns and they will give the suns a run for the money.

What do you think P.A.LinZ? I am sure you would agree

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 4 2007 - 01:09 PM) 826358015[/snapback]

Liberty will host round 1 of the regional tournament and blast Cheatham County by 25+

Finals Liberty versus Booker T. Washington Liberty wins by 10+ in a hard fought victory.

Your 2007 AA state champions out of district 12AA Region 6 in Jackson, Tn. The Liberty Crusaders. The Liberty starting five will make the all tournament team. Like it or love it, learn to live with it, because it's the best thing going today. Crusaders will not be denied unless they play the Phoenix Suns and they will give the suns a run for the money.

Obviously, being humble is not a strong suite of yours. While your post may be accurate, you need to show more respect for future opponants. Remember last year? Nobody was supposed to be able to knock off Bolivar. Don't be so cocky. I am sure Coach Williams would say the same thing.

QUOTE(ReitzFan @ Feb 4 2007 - 01:44 PM) 826358058[/snapback]

Obviously, being humble is not a strong suite of yours. While your post may be accurate, you need to show more respect for future opponants. Remember last year? Nobody was supposed to be able to knock off Bolivar. Don't be so cocky. I am sure Coach Williams would say the same thing.

Like I said before the threads are based on opinons right? This is my opinion, and if you don't like it don't read the threads. To be the man you have to beat the man, until someone beats Liberty my opinion will not change. End of discussion

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 4 2007 - 02:10 PM) 826358082[/snapback]

Like I said before the threads are based on opinons right? This is my opinion, and if you don't like it don't read the threads. To be the man you have to beat the man, until someone beats Liberty my opinion will not change. End of discussion

Go Oak Hill Academy!!!! YOUR THE MAN!!!!!

j/k but seriously

Liberty's road to Murfreesboro SHOULD go as follows regarding potential matchups:

Liberty vs Lexington/Jackson South Side (District Semifinals)

Liberty vs Bolivar (District Title Game)

Liberty vs Stewart Co./Cheatham Co. (Regional 1st Round)

Liberty vs Sycamore/Harpeth/Cheatham Co. (Regional Semifinals)

Liberty vs Sycamore/Harpeth/Cheatham Co./Bolivar (Regional Final)

Liberty vs MLK/David Lipscomb/Pearl Cohn/Giles Co. (Sectional)

ONCE YOU GET TO THE BORO ALL BETS ARE THEN OFF

QUOTE(Big Country @ Feb 4 2007 - 03:09 PM) 826358152[/snapback]

Liberty's road to Murfreesboro SHOULD go as follows regarding potential matchups:

Liberty vs Lexington/Jackson South Side (District Semifinals)

Liberty vs Bolivar (District Title Game)

Liberty vs Stewart Co./Cheatham Co. (Regional 1st Round)

Liberty vs Sycamore/Harpeth/Cheatham Co. (Regional Semifinals)

Liberty vs Sycamore/Harpeth/Cheatham Co./Bolivar (Regional Final)

Liberty vs MLK/David Lipscomb/Pearl Cohn/Giles Co. (Sectional)

ONCE YOU GET TO THE BORO ALL BETS ARE THEN OFF

BC, looks to me like you are saying that no team from district 12-AA is going to win a region game. I would bet against that. Liberty is 19-0 against in state teams(RE was a HOF game) with an average score of 84-60. If you take the Liberty losses away from Bolivar and Southside, people would have them as favorites to get to the boro. I can't really argue with you, because Liberty has really beat those teams badly, but without the losses to Liberty Southside and Bolivar look like substate contenders. Very few AA will come within 15 points of Liberty. Its kind of hard to judge teams because they lost to them.

Don't you mean "The Starting Five"?

These are the kind of posts that will cause your team to get beat in an upset in the semi-finals of the region or the sub-state.... Not a wise idea...

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Feb 4 2007 - 07:14 PM) 826358469[/snapback]

These are the kind of posts that will cause your team to get beat in an upset in the semi-finals of the region or the sub-state.... Not a wise idea...

Before he(nebuntyn) gets back on here from watching Prince on the Super Bowl....you might want to break that down and explain it.