Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

QUOTE(Tippy21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 01:06 PM) 826366205[/snapback]

TRUST ME RED YOU'LL SEE COSBY BACK @ THE TOURNEY WE'VE GOT 6 SENIORS ALL WENT TO STATE LAST YEAR AND WE'VE GOT PLANS OF COMIN BACK..YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY AND GET ON HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT HOW WE HAVE A WEAK DISTRICT AND HOW WE NEVER BEAT ANYBODY WORTH MENTIONING THAT SHOWS HOW "LAME" AND JUST PLAIN RETARDED YOU ARE. ME NOR MY TEAM NEED YOUR CREDIT WE'VE SHUT UP PATHETIC PEOPLE LIKE YOU MANY OF TIMES

Cosby won't make it to state

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather players be posting on here confident that The Eagles are going back to The Boro than thinking that they don't have a chance.

The Cosby Eagles have to be a favorite come tournament time. We've got

a top seed for the district tournament. It's going to come down to the opening

rounds of the region tournament to get a chance to play sub-state.

The East is still going to send a couple of teams this year last time I checked.

QUOTE(CosbyEagle @ Feb 11 2007 - 12:57 AM) 826366994[/snapback]

I would rather players be posting on here confident that The Eagles are going back to The Boro than thinking that they don't have a chance.

The Cosby Eagles have to be a favorite come tournament time. We've got

a top seed for the district tournament. It's going to come down to the opening

rounds of the region tournament to get a chance to play sub-state.

The East is still going to send a couple of teams this year last time I checked.

That exactly right my man..your signature says it all COSBY EAGLES..THE TEAM YOU LOVE TO HATE

QUOTE(dick vitale @ Feb 10 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826366359[/snapback]

Dude are you mad? Why are you always "SCREAMING". If you aren't mad then why do you always use "caps"? I thinks it's "LAME" of you to use caps all the time.

lol no not mad this keyboard i'm using locks up so I just don't mess with it but here ya go

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 11 2007 - 03:25 AM) 826366941[/snapback]

Yeah, well the thing is, we don't have arrogant players coming on here and saying that they will make it to state. But Cosby does

Not arrogant just confident! Cosby strives to do their best! We had a rocky start but are doing ok now and some schools may be a little intimidated by that I guess! Keep it up Cosby!

QUOTE(4454h20 @ Feb 11 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826367268[/snapback]

Not arrogant just confident! Cosby strives to do their best! We had a rocky start but are doing ok now and some schools may be a little intimidated by that I guess! Keep it up Cosby!

Intimidated?? That might be one of the funniest things ever said on coacht...Name one impressive team that Cosby has beaten...

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 11 2007 - 12:25 AM) 826366941[/snapback]

Yeah, well the thing is, we don't have arrogant players coming on here and saying that they will make it to state. But Cosby does

So I guess the next thing you are gonna say is......"My dad can beat your dad up!".... Dude, quit finger pointing......I've read a ton of your posts....Seems to me you are a "has been" that can't give it up!!!

QUOTE(Tippy21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 01:06 PM) 826366205[/snapback]

TRUST ME RED YOU'LL SEE COSBY BACK @ THE TOURNEY WE'VE GOT 6 SENIORS ALL WENT TO STATE LAST YEAR AND WE'VE GOT PLANS OF COMIN BACK..YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY AND GET ON HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT HOW WE HAVE A WEAK DISTRICT AND HOW WE NEVER BEAT ANYBODY WORTH MENTIONING THAT SHOWS HOW "LAME" AND JUST PLAIN RETARDED YOU ARE. ME NOR MY TEAM NEED YOUR CREDIT WE'VE SHUT UP PATHETIC PEOPLE LIKE YOU MANY OF TIMES

Just like you shut up the Humbolt people last year? How many did you score that game by the way?

QUOTE(dick vitale @ Feb 11 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826367961[/snapback]

So I guess the next thing you are gonna say is......"My dad can beat your dad up!".... Dude, quit finger pointing......I've read a ton of your posts....Seems to me you are a "has been" that can't give it up!!!

well, my dad can beat your dad up dickie. just like my mighty, mighty lady ROOOOOSTERS are gonna whoop up on some lady canes. not a hater, just a realist my man.

QUOTE(voiceofreason2 @ Feb 12 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826368876[/snapback]

Just like you shut up the Humbolt people last year? How many did you score that game by the way?

he might not have scored alot, but probably had a lot of assists like he says he did against grace.

QUOTE(bradnessler @ Feb 12 2007 - 05:35 PM) 826369051[/snapback]

well, my dad can beat your dad up dickie. just like my mighty, mighty lady ROOOOOSTERS are gonna whoop up on some lady canes. not a hater, just a realist my man.

he might not have scored alot, but probably had a lot of assists like he says he did against grace.

NESSLER 4 President.........might as well elect another idiot to office!!!!

Take your stinkin' Lady Roosters' post to the girls site!!!