DISTRICT 7AA & REGION 4 DATES & SITES

hoops fan2

hey there ==

anybody know where the district 7aa tourney will be held -- and why that location? i hear it is not at Tech --- why not???

also -- what about the Region 4 games -- hear that is in the district 7aa this year --- where and why is it there??

just wondering how and who makes these decisions?

do all the schools share in the money ?? i sure hope so

who gets the games next year

thanks guys and gals

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:45 AM) 826360446[/snapback]

hey there ==

anybody know where the district 7aa tourney will be held -- and why that location? i hear it is not at Tech --- why not???

also -- what about the Region 4 games -- hear that is in the district 7aa this year --- where and why is it there??

just wondering how and who makes these decisions?

do all the schools share in the money ?? i sure hope so

who gets the games next year

thanks guys and gals

The reason it can not be at Tech is because Tech plays at home on the 17th and the 20th. That would be in the middle of the district. That would be my guess why the district 7aa tournament would not be at Tech.

QUOTE(swipper @ Feb 6 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826360638[/snapback]

The reason it can not be at Tech is because Tech plays at home on the 17th and the 20th. That would be in the middle of the district. That would be my guess why the district 7aa tournament would not be at Tech.

yep you are probably right -- oh well

those lights always are so bright at tech for me !!

QUOTE(timbdp @ Feb 6 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826360545[/snapback]

the region tournament is at upperman this year first round of region is at the district tournament champs and runners up of 7aa and 8aa

next year the region is at DCA

i'm confused ------ if the region is held at the district tournament champs site -- and we do not know who has won the district tourney yet -- then why is is there ??

i'm missing something here -- i must be reading this incorrectly

and why is the region at dca next year --- if we do not know who has won what???

please explain

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Feb 6 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826361162[/snapback]

i'm confused ------ if the region is held at the district tournament champs site -- and we do not know who has won the district tourney yet -- then why is is there ??

i'm missing something here -- i must be reading this incorrectly

and why is the region at dca next year --- if we do not know who has won what???

please explain

I think what he meant to say is district at upperman and i think region is to be determined by who wins as to where region games will be played champion o 7 at home champion of 8 at home everyone else travels

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:00 PM) 826363845[/snapback]

I think what he meant to say is district at upperman and i think region is to be determined by who wins as to where region games will be played champion o 7 at home champion of 8 at home everyone else travels

thanks i understand now---

why is the district at upperman?

there are plenty of neutral sites -- like some aaa schools -- sparta ---- cookeville has nice gym ---

even avery trace middle in cookeville has a nice gym --

what's the deal??? i just truly do not understand -----