District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baseball season is almost here! I love the smell of cut grass and glove leather and that distinctive 'ping'.

I'm trying to remember who's bringing back what, but here's a shot at it...Don't hold me to it.

1. Harpeth- What is it, 10 seniors returning?

2. Creekwood- Peaceout!

3. Fairview

4. Montgomery Central

5. Sycamore- They'll miss Knight and Bullard.

6. Stewart County

7. Waverly

8. Cheatham

QUOTE(15 NWTF 08 @ Feb 12 2007 - 05:24 PM) 826369104[/snapback]

Big expectations, eh?

8 starters from back to back state tournament team returning 5 which have signed pre-season about to be 6, with overpowering pitching 1-4 slots with 3 great relievers and a new hard throwing closer, returning 37 hrs of 43 hrs from last years team. 11 seniors in all. With a senior being looked at closely by minor league scouts. Our goal is not to go to state but to win state. It is a lofty goal, "But as Herb Brooks said as the coach of the [1980 gold medal-winning] U.S. national [hockey] team, if you don't have lofty goals then what is the sense in competing?"

QUOTE(coachrop @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826369982[/snapback]

Who else have signed besides Bird and P-Roy at Trevecca? Who is getting the sniff? Should be fun competing against such talented teams!! PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MD RIP 30

Chris Hale Cory Hale and Matt Fiser have all signed with Columbia State C.C. and Zach Rushing should be with in the next week or two.

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Feb 10 2007 - 01:33 AM) 826365906[/snapback]

Baseball season is almost here! I love the smell of cut grass and glove leather and that distinctive 'ping'.

I'm trying to remember who's bringing back what, but here's a shot at it...Don't hold me to it.

2. Creekwood- Peaceout!

3. Fairview

4. Montgomery Central

6. Stewart County

7. Waverly

8. Cheatham

is their any scrimmages for this weekend ?? im ready to get it started !! ehh !!

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:33 AM) 826365906[/snapback]

2. Creekwood- Peaceout!

3. Fairview

4. Montgomery Central

6. Stewart County

7. Waverly

8. Cheatham

everyone knows sycamore lost two great ball players in bullare and knight but they wont fall off that much. we all know harpeth will be great. thats a given, but expect sycamore to be competing. sycamore will do no worse than third place. oh and back on harpeth, i shouldnt be saying this going against my war eagles but if yall dont win state then it will be a huge upset to the whole county. oh and i have to give a shout out to p-roy. man your sick. cant wait to see some great baseball this season. oh and who is the player getting looked at by the minors?