District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826370785[/snapback]

I'm not talking trash..you think this is talking trash?wow..

AND BLACKMAN DOESN'T HAVE ANY PITCHING?what..say again..better than Siegel's and Riverdale's

Well then where was all that pitching when Oakland run ruled them twice last year? And theres no way you're pitching is better than any other team in Murfreesboro. Not saying they're worse than RHS, SHS, or OHS, but they're no better. Quit being so biased.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wing-T-01 @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826370850[/snapback]

barnes is yalls best pitch and riverdale killed him every time they faced him last year. Go back to when blackman was playing riverdale last year @ BHS. yal were winning in the last inning and brought cole in coty woods smacked one off the wall to win the game. all ryan has is a mid 80's fastball.

that was a very exciting game last year

QUOTE(tdntn @ Feb 14 2007 - 01:21 AM) 826371079[/snapback]

that was a very exciting game last year

i had to leave that game early and go to the twins game and i called the final score before i left i listend to it on the radio on my way to barfeild and i heard them say my sons name on the radio it was pretty cool lol what an exciting game though

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Feb 13 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826370668[/snapback]

Blackman lost 3 players. 2 did nothing for our team. The other only brought speed. You have issues if you think we're finishing 4th

BlackmanPride08: U think u know everything? Who do u think contributed nothing? Everybody contributed. U don't even play anymore so u don't know what it's like on the field. Freshman ball doesn't mean anything.

QUOTE(starsdom @ Feb 14 2007 - 04:37 PM) 826371948[/snapback]

BlackmanPride08: U think u know everything? Who do u think contributed nothing? Everybody contributed. U don't even play anymore so u don't know what it's like on the field. Freshman ball doesn't mean anything.

Oakland's the best all around team--Dodd will break out. Blackman has best pitching and best shortstop. Riverdale has got "it" . Paco will walk, Jones will hit the gap, Hunter will hit the street...Skinner will hit it over the street. Defense will prevail for Riverdale who will walk no one and score 11 runs a game. Cox is best shortstop in dist. Frankie may be best 2b. I'm anxious to see if Rodgers is any better at wc. ITS BASEBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE.