who are the 1 seeds in the area 1 and 3 boys and girls?

brocksterdanza

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(4th&goal @ Feb 10 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826366486[/snapback]

Does anyone have any information on the area 1 teams. The bracket says Colonial heights #1 John Sevier #2 and Vance #3. Any info would be appreciated.

sycamore girls are the number 1 seed from area 1 large division. they will play tues. night at 8:00 at cristianna. don't know who they play yet.

QUOTE(4th&goal @ Feb 10 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826366486[/snapback]

Does anyone have any information on the area 1 teams. The bracket says Colonial heights #1 John Sevier #2 and Vance #3. Any info would be appreciated.

You must be looking at boys or small school.

Girls area 1 Seedings:

1-Sycamore (17-1)

2-Mt. Juliet

3-Knox doss

QUOTE(4th&goal @ Feb 10 2007 - 05:34 PM) 826366486[/snapback]

Area 1 was fairly close competitively from top to bottom. The last place team in the Middle 8 Conference lost to the first place team (CH) by a few points in the conference tourney.

Colonial Heights beat Sevier in the Area 1 championship on a last second put-back. CH has a big girl (45) who is pretty good. 34 is also good and loves to drive off a hesitation/semi-fake, but she was guarded by the smallest player on the court for Sevier and had a tougher time. Sevier is well-balanced.

Sevierville is the No. 1 seed from its area, according to the brackets.

Anything on Cherokee from Area 4 (large schools)?

ok is sevier the same as sevierville? sorry not from the area. Also i know for fact that vance is a large school division school and if sevier is not sevierville then there is a mixup somewhere. Im not sure if coloniel heights is a large school either. Can you double check your numbers. I also know that you are asking about a school (cherokee) that is the #1 seed in the area 4 east tournament. So if you dont mind, check and make sure.

QUOTE(brocksterdanza @ Feb 11 2007 - 11:10 AM) 826367190[/snapback]

ok is sevier the same as sevierville? sorry not from the area. Also i know for fact that vance is a large school division school and if sevier is not sevierville then there is a mixup somewhere. Im not sure if coloniel heights is a large school either. Can you double check your numbers. I also know that you are asking about a school (cherokee) that is the #1 seed in the area 4 east tournament. So if you dont mind, check and make sure.

Sevier is John Sevier Middle School in Kingsport. Vance is in Bristol. Colonial Heights is also in Kingsport (county school). All 3 are from the Middle 8 Conference (formerly the Middle 7 until CH joined this year.)

And yes, I am asking about Cherokee Middle in Kingston. I thought this topic was about the Large Schools in the East Sectional being held in Pigeon Forge. If not, I apologize. If so, info is appreciated.