District 13AA

milanbb2005

QUOTE(longoffthetee @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826417533[/snapback]Tyler Childress is the returning player of the year.

i've been playin ball with this kid since i was 8-9 years old and he is a stud. if he won district player of the year as a sophomore he should be the top contender again this year

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JD64 @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:39 AM) 826401972[/snapback]Enough of this talk about the history of freakin Milan baseball and Coach Joyner's BIO...

Crockett County has a new Coach with a passion for the game, and they will give anyone in this district a "hand full." They return a load of talent from last year. Massey has signed with Bethel, and has a good chance to hit .400-.500. Dyersburg will also be good. I see these two teams being 1 and 2 this year.

Dyer County swept Crockett yesterday @ DCHS & again today @ Crockett. Kyle Hinson threw well yesterday. Today @ Crockett it was a Homerun Derby, but DCHS won that battle as well. Chad Gammons started & B.A Davis closed the door in the last four innings. Crockett took 3 to the yard in the first three innings, for DC Shea Thomas hit 2 out, Chase Pilkenton 1 to the yard, "Biscuit" Bevis launched one to the battin' cage in left and Evan Wilkerson took one out. Drew Thurmon 's been "hotter than a Two Dollar Pistol"@ the plate also. Scores :15-8 today @ Crockett & 8-4 yesterday @DCHS. As for the "wreck" vs Covington, that's a fact, BUT the bats have come alive and the defense has gottten "saltier" since. Also Huntington didn't fare very well against DC over the weekend, DC took that one 10-5.

DC is a young team to be sure, but they are scrappy & well coached. If the bats keep rattlin' and they "D-UP" to their potential they'll be fine. Somebody mentioned a "sleeper" or a "dark horse" this team might be the one ! The young kids they have are no slouches ! I ain't givin' away too much on pitchin' , but somebody already mentioned Derick Simms & Kyle Hinson. Both of them have turned in pretty strong performances already this year and I think both will only improve as the season progresses. There shouldn't be a shortage of arms for the Choctaws, but I'll keep the rest of 'em under my "DC BALLCAP" for now! Just hide & watch!

QUOTE(Smuff @ Apr 2 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826428603[/snapback]Dyersburg handles Milan 11-0 tonight. What's everyone think about this game?

well smuff. i guess they dont want to talk about it untill they see what happens tonight. you dont here much when they lose.

I see district 13AA turning out this way...

1. Dyersburg

2. Milan

3. Dyer County

4. Crockett County

5-8. is a coin flip depending who shows up

As far as the best players in the district I have to say hands down the only two returning ALL STATE players from last year.

Dyersburg's Michael Brown and Tyler Childress

QUOTE(ProtegeofDrDRe @ Apr 3 2007 - 06:54 PM) 826429193[/snapback]I see district 13AA turning out this way...

1. Dyersburg

2. Milan

3. Dyer County

4. Crockett County

5-8. is a coin flip depending who shows up

As far as the best players in the district I have to say hands down the only two returning ALL STATE players from last year.

Dyersburg's Michael Brown and Tyler Childress

Id add Jake Ramsey to that list too. Milan can pull it back together...there is still a ways to go. mb4ut, your an idiot.

QUOTE(mb4ut @ Apr 3 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826429262[/snapback]well another braindwashed child in milan. and asoreloser. two in a row. hope you sleep tonight. bbye bye young man.

Come on man to say he's a soreloser is bad enough but to get on here and rag somebody is worse thats just bein a bad sport about it.. I promise you that you'll see Milan again and you can count on that.. In game 1 Milan made to many mistakes and just couldn't get the pitching together.. In game 2 Milan started off slow in the first 3 innings but started to climb back but game ended 8-4 due to inclement weather in the 6th..

QUOTE(milanbb2005 @ Apr 3 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826429410[/snapback]Come on man to say he's a soreloser is bad enough but to get on here and rag somebody is worse thats just bein a bad sport about it.. I promise you that you'll see Milan again and you can count on that.. In game 1 Milan made to many mistakes and just couldn't get the pitching together.. In game 2 Milan started off slow in the first 3 innings but started to climb back but game ended 8-4 due to inclement weather in the 6th..

your right . milan does have a good team and they have one year every year. good luck the rest of the season. better watch out for dyere co. playing good ball right now. the other guy said i was a idiot why i said that about him. i shouldnt have said tHAT TO him. SORRY