8-AAA

ctownboy

Lawrence Co 16 Shelbyville 7 Brady Hutton is the winning pitcher. Home runs by Matt Hartsfield, Nick Campbell, and Blake Rogers (Grand Slam). Lawrence County is co-champion with Lincoln Co, and should be the number 1 seed since they swept Columbia and Lincoln Co split with Columbia. First District Championship for the Wildcats since 1981. Congratulations Wildcats !!!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ORANGEOWL @ Apr 28 2007 - 04:59 PM) 826447533[/snapback]Lawrence Co 16 Shelbyville 7 Brady Hutton is the winning pitcher. Home runs by Matt Hartsfield, Nick Campbell, and Blake Rogers (Grand Slam). Lawrence County is co-champion with Lincoln Co, and should be the number 1 seed since they swept Columbia and Lincoln Co split with Columbia. First District Championship for the Wildcats since 1981. Congratulations Wildcats !!!

Lincoln Co and Lawrence Co are CO-CHAMPS for the regular season and Lawrence Co is the #1 seed in the tourney. It looks like Franklin Co will travel to Shelbyville on Thursday for the play-in game, since Shelbyville swept Franklin Co in the regular season. I think Tullahoma will play Columbia on Friday for the Cats first game in the tourney.

QUOTE(binns37388 @ Apr 28 2007 - 06:07 PM) 826447559[/snapback]Lincoln Co and Lawrence Co are CO-CHAMPS for the regular season and Lawrence Co is the #1 seed in the tourney. It looks like Franklin Co will travel to Shelbyville on Thursday for the play-in game, since Shelbyville swept Franklin Co in the regular season. I think Tullahoma will play Columbia on Friday for the Cats first game in the tourney.

Tullahoma and Columbia...very interesting 1st game

Lawrence Co. is my tourn. favorite. they are the best hitting team in 8AAA.

Lincoln Co. is my pick for 2nd place. CC could slip in there and you never know about Columbia.

Tull. could be a spoiler to upset someone if the top teams are not ready to play although Tull has weak pitching.

Anyhow, these teams do not match up well with 7AAA. 7AAA should advance.

But you never know when it comes down to one baseball game on a given night. Anything can happen.

Lawrence Co. is my tourn. favorite. they are the best hitting team in 8AAA.

Lincoln Co. is my pick for 2nd place. CC could slip in there and you never know about Columbia.

Tull. could be a spoiler to upset someone if the top teams are not ready to play although Tull has weak pitching.

Anyhow, these teams do not match up well with 7AAA. 7AAA should advance.

But you never know when it comes down to one baseball game on a given night. Anything can happen.