8-AAA

ctownboy

I would like to take Coffee as a dark horse team. They have to have one team that has a winning record and Im taking the Baseball team. I hear the Jones guy does a good job. I say Tullahoma will finish 3. There will be some question marks with there fielding. I also feel they will not have much depth at pitching but enough to get them through.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(T-Town08 @ Feb 23 2007 - 07:37 AM) 826385533[/snapback]I would like to take Coffee as a dark horse team. They have to have one team that has a winning record and Im taking the Baseball team. I hear the Jones guy does a good job. I say Tullahoma will finish 3. There will be some question marks with there fielding. I also feel they will not have much depth at pitching but enough to get them through.

Coffee may be the dark horse this year. They have a deep bench this year. The hitting facility I think will help them alot and Coach Jones has help from two new coaches in Adams and Browning that will be beneficial to the team as well. Coach Jones has basically done the coaching and practice by himself in the past. I watched part of the two scrimmages they had this week and as the season goes I think they have the ability to become stronger.

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Feb 23 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826386638[/snapback]I have supported the softball team for yrs and I hope the girls basketball team gets back to winning.

I heard you the first time!!!!!!!!!

Coach Jones having good coaches to help will be very beneficial to the team.........We still have to prove how good we are on the field but I really like the makeup of this group.............Chase runs a good program, hard for me to believe anyone works harder at making their program first class than he does.

QUOTE(riddlers @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:51 PM) 826386841[/snapback]I heard you the first time!!!!!!!!!

Coach Jones having good coaches to help will be very beneficial to the team.........We still have to prove how good we are on the field but I really like the makeup of this group.............Chase runs a good program, hard for me to believe anyone works harder at making their program first class than he does.

pitching will be the key. That was the problem last yr

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Feb 24 2007 - 07:27 AM) 826386996[/snapback]pitching will be the key. That was the problem last yr

agreed...................consistency there and on defense hurt often last year.............i believe both areas are improved this year.

good weekend at oakland for the most part..............lost 1 0 to oakland ........tied gallatin 4 4 and beat page 4 2........

thanks to the folks at oakland for their hospitality!..........you have a very nice facility

QUOTE(riddlers @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826387919[/snapback]agreed...................consistency there and on defense hurt often last year.............i believe both areas are improved this year.

good weekend at oakland for the most part..............lost 1 0 to oakland ........tied gallatin 4 4 and beat page 4 2........

thanks to the folks at oakland for their hospitality!..........you have a very nice facility

Who are the#1 and # 2 pitchers

After seeing Columbia this weekend against Beech and Blackman I think they have to be considered one of the favorites. Lincoln Co. is very athletic and will be right there as well. After that I think it is a log jam for 3-7 in the district. Then again, you never know. Columbia always seems to finish 4 or 5 in the regular season and make their way through the tournament and get to the region.