8-AAA

ctownboy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gapshooter @ Feb 13 2007 - 11:02 PM) 826371016[/snapback]

Shelbyville doesn't have the pitching. They only had brothers last year so unless they can come up with a really good pitcher it'll be all their offense and everyone knows you can't win without pitching. What we need to be asking is who has the most coming back?

It does not matter if Lincoln County wins district. They will have to play Riverdale, Blackman or Oakland and that'll be it. Brothers was the best pitcher in the district last year and couldnt get past Blakman and they did not loose much. Oakland, Riverdale, Blackman, and maybe even WC with Rodgers on mound are better than the other districts' best.

With Shelby having Coach Fraiser as their coach look for Shelbyville to be a top contender in the district every year for years to come, Fraiser did this at Harpeth he took a middle of the field team to a being State Championship Team for the past two years. Everyone at Shelbyville is lucky to have this great guy as their coach, he knows what he is talking about, trust me. I look for Shelbyville to be the team to beat while they are playing under Brad Fraiser, this guy knows baseball and is one of the best coaches in the state, guaranteed! Good luck SHS.

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Feb 17 2007 - 05:25 PM) 826376659[/snapback]With Shelby having Coach Fraiser as their coach look for Shelbyville to be a top contender in the district every year for years to come, Fraiser did this at Harpeth he took a middle of the field team to a being State Championship Team for the past two years. Everyone at Shelbyville is lucky to have this great guy as their coach, he knows what he is talking about, trust me. I look for Shelbyville to be the team to beat while they are playing under Brad Fraiser, this guy knows baseball and is one of the best coaches in the state, guaranteed! Good luck SHS.

True dat and Harpeth basically played 8AAA for their out of conference schedule the past 3 years it seems like. Coach Frasier is not going in blind and he'll get the most out of his talent at Shelbyville. Still, I have to root for the alma mater straightbill. Go Lions!

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826382722[/snapback]True dat and Harpeth basically played 8AAA for their out of conference schedule the past 3 years it seems like. Coach Frasier is not going in blind and he'll get the most out of his talent at Shelbyville. Still, I have to root for the alma mater straightbill. Go Lions!

True ksgovols. Heard good things about Frasier, wish him all the luck. I am sure he is missed by all and bet they wish he was back!