Daytona 500

THE SQUAD

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:49 PM) 826372576[/snapback]

It's good to see Yates Racing back after tough few years. I hope Robert Yates can keep the teams competitive. I good to see Ricky Rudd back after a year layoff.

Yes,it's GREAT! Ricky Rudd has been my favorite since I started to really follow Cup in about 1990!

Great to see the old man back & on the front row!

THE SQUAD

It funny how Jeff Gordon is treated with kid gloves when caught cheating. "Oh, he didn't mean to do it". I was just a mistake as NASCAR tells it. NASCAR would totally nail the others for the same mistake. NASCAR will come down hard on every other racer except for Jeff Gordon & Little E.

NASCAR is consistent on being inconsistent as far as applying the rules.

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:51 PM) 826374044[/snapback]

It funny how Jeff Gordon is treated with kid gloves when caught cheating. "Oh, he didn't mean to do it". I was just a mistake as NASCAR tells it. NASCAR would totally nail the others for the same mistake. NASCAR will come down hard on every other racer except for Jeff Gordon & Little E.

Thats a silly post. NASCAR would have done any other driver the same way. You cant really punish someone for a mechanical failure. Just tough luck is all. I highly doubt NASCAR would make up the story about it being an accident if it wasn't. They want to catch all the "real" cheaters that they can so try to put an end to it.

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:51 PM) 826374044[/snapback]

The part tore up during the race,your statement is pure stupidity.