District 6-A

SP123

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:11 PM) 826372240[/snapback]

what could they have possibly done to keep them from starting on senior night. they couldn't have done too bad because number 3 scored 30 and played the whole night and so did the other one.

Trust me I dont think it would be appropriate to discuss their issues just know there is a valid reason why they did not start last night

Anyone who has watched the CSAS program over the years knows that Coach Dragoo does NOT make a practice of starting seniors on Senior Night unless they are regular starters before that. The two seniors mentioned have started at times this year, but are NOT starting now. Seniors are expected to have memorable games on Senior Night and our two seniors did.

QUOTE(global98 @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:13 AM) 826372939[/snapback]

Anyone who has watched the CSAS program over the years knows that Coach Dragoo does NOT make a practice of starting seniors on Senior Night unless they are regular starters before that. The two seniors mentioned have started at times this year, but are NOT starting now. Seniors are expected to have memorable games on Senior Night and our two seniors did.

I dont care who he starts he wins and that is all that matters somebody tell me how many losing season Dragoo has had since he has been at CSAS it can't be more than two in almost 20 years