District 6-A

SP123

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:19 PM) 826373874[/snapback]

1. Probably not even 50 boys in the entire school to pick from

2. Team probably hasn't had a winning record (overall or district)... ever

3. Was picked to finish dead last

4. South Pitt lost to number 1 team twice by a total of almost 60 points

5. Beat #2 seed

Looks like staller coach of the year resume for me too.

Wins over:

1. Silverdale overall record 12-13

2. Paint Rock Valley overall record ??? who are they

3. Tharptown overall record ??? who are they again

4. David Brainerd overall record 4-12

5. Saint Andrews Suwanee Overall record 5-6

6. Woodville overall record ??? who are they

7. Whitwell overall record 4-21

8. Lookout Valley overall record 4-16

9. Sale Creek overall record 7-12

10. South Pitt overall record 12-13

11. Berean overall record yall won by almost 50 so i can guess what there overall is

Thats a tough schedule to get that first winning record against...He should finish the same in Coach of the Year just like his team finished in 3rd place

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Breakem23 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826373910[/snapback]

Wins over:

1. Silverdale overall record 12-13

2. Paint Rock Valley overall record ??? who are they

3. Tharptown overall record ??? who are they again

4. David Brainerd overall record 4-12

5. Saint Andrews Suwanee Overall record 5-6

6. Woodville overall record ??? who are they

7. Whitwell overall record 4-21

8. Lookout Valley overall record 4-16

9. Sale Creek overall record 7-12

10. South Pitt overall record 12-13

11. Berean overall record yall won by almost 50 so i can guess what there overall is

Thats a tough schedule to get that first winning record against...He should finish the same in Coach of the Year just like his team finished in 3rd place

LOL the only other otpions were Dragoo and the coach from SP, who do you think should have gotten it I am biased so I would say Dragoo( I think he has been snubbed a few times in his career)

QUOTE(Breakem23 @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826373910[/snapback]

Wins over:

He should finish the same in Coach of the Year just like his team finished in 3rd place

You are about retarded. The award is called "Coach of the Year". Not "Coach of the Conferance Champions." Why should Arts and Science's coach get it. He coaches a magnent school almost twice the size of the next biggest school in the district... Its not like he had to actually coach much either. A monkey with a clipboard could coach that team and win that district.

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:39 PM) 826373926[/snapback]

You are about retarded. The award is called "Coach of the Year". Not "Coach of the Conferance Champions." Why should Arts and Science's coach get it. He coaches a magnent school almost twice the size of the next biggest school in the district... Its not like he had to actually coach much either. A monkey with a clipboard could coach that team and win that district.

Seems like you have something personally against A&S to me there Ranger....Lets see why he should win coach of the year:

1. 23-0 in the past two year in district play, the closest margin being 17pts this year

2. His JV team went 18-2 in the city this year

You cant just disregard these facts and say that this school doesnt count, because its a magnet school....and because the school has 458 kids in it, you must remember its Arts and Crafts right? How about we give the award to a monkey then?

And please dont call me retarded you have no clue who I am

Is somebody expecting Hardy to schedule Bradley for nondistrict games? Paint Rock and the like are nearby opponents, I imagine, good for expenses and to give them chances for wins. They do play up and play Marion if I'm not mistaken, a county opponent, but there's no reason why they should travel far to play better Class A opponents, go into Chattanooga and play a Temple, or play up against anyone else like Howard or East Ridge.

Why does everyone on here think they have to dog out RH.Does that mke you sleep better at night? These are kids that busted there butts to crawl out of the bottom of a district. It's not there fault that some of the other teams in their district are down this a year. They are just working hard to improve their game! I have only seen 4 Rh game in my life but 2 were two years ago and 2 this year and it's night and day. They have improved more than any team in this district. Yes they still don't have the talent as these other teams but as far as improvement, hands down.Like someone else said they have about 50 boys to choose from when making a team. So say what you want these boys deserve credit for what they have accomplished. They know that this is there best chance to win this year and they are trying go as far as they can. After this season they will be losing almost all their team from what I understand and will probably struggle again. Why don't you just give them credit for what these boys not "RH or the coach" has accomplished. To me that would be the most sportsman thing to do. They know they are no Howard, CSAS or anyone like that but they are accomplishing more they were supposed to. I hope they go on a win the whole thing myself. For all the stuff they have to listen no one deserves it more.

QUOTE(SeqValleyFan @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826373905[/snapback]

Im sure he knows all that because evry district has that rule of coaches keeping that stuff quiet especiall coach of hte year and player of the year stuf....but his coach just couldnt contain himself when he found out he won and had to share witht he team.....maybe a little bit egotistical but never the less congrats to hardy

im not a coach everyone knows who i am tho,its posted on the RH basketball website that he won it, i hear all the crap talk on here and they use my name so im not saying it again

QUOTE(Breakem23 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826373847[/snapback]

And what exactly did he do for RH that would grant a Coach of the Year award? Lets see according to the Coacht website:

1. 17-10 record

2. 5-5 in district play

3. loses to the 4th seed and 5th seed in the tournament in the regular season

4. lost to the number one seed in the tournament twice for a total point differential of 71pts

Stellar Resume for Coach of the Year, seems to be the obvious vote to me

never had a winning season in school history, never beaten LOV or SP in school history till this year, pre-season picked last place in district and finished 3rd, i think richards has done a good job and deserves COY, talking bad about it wont change anything, the other coaches voted on it so they must think he deserves it and thats all that matters

Here's box score for Richard Hardy and Whitwell game

RH 10 12 12 8-42

WHS 11 8 9 12-40

Richard Hardy(42)- Joe Robinson 14, Myers 8, Zinna 6, Poe 4, Westmoreland 4, Lund 2, Howard 2, Stewart 2, West, Bryant

Whitwell(40)- Brandon Copeland 10, Kilgore 9, Meade 8, Godfrey 5, Grayson 4, Chance 4, Thomas, King

3 point goals- Richard Hardy: none Whitwell 3 (Kilgore 2, Meade)

Highlights: Myers(RH) makes GW free throws with 7 seconds left.

This marks the first time Richard Hardy has ever qualified for the Region 3-A tournament.

QUOTE(Natural_Gas @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826375336[/snapback]

Here's box score for Richard Hardy and Whitwell game

RH 10 12 12 8-42

WHS 11 8 9 12-40

Richard Hardy(42)- Joe Robinson 14, Myers 8, Zinna 6, Poe 4, Westmoreland 4, Lund 2, Howard 2, Stewart 2, West, Bryant

Whitwell(40)- Brandon Copeland 10, Kilgore 9, Meade 8, Godfrey 5, Grayson 4, Chance 4, Thomas, King

3 point goals- Richard Hardy: none Whitwell 3 (Kilgore 2, Meade)

Highlights: Myers(RH) makes GW free throws with 7 seconds left.

This marks the first time Richard Hardy has ever qualified for the Region 3-A tournament.

Congrats to hardy well played game big shots by myers at the end.