District 4aaa

HB2021

i didnt flip off the student section of Powell. the flipping off was just a screw this not screw you. it wasnt directed at Powell in any way. it might have looked like because they were behind me and i did it as i walked out. im not going to flip off the Powell students when they didnt do anything to deserve it. everything i just said in that last post is correct. nacba where you even at the basketball game or are you just going by what you read from people on here?

im classless for getting thrown out of a basketball game then so is Bruce Pearl. UT might as well have been national champs in basketball last year because they didnt lose to Florida. Boise coulda been the national champs in football because they beat a team who beat a team who beat a team and so on til a team that lost to a team that lost to Boise beat Florida. is that hard to understand no. all i was trying to say is that if Farragut winning state was luck then why cant Bearden beating Farragut be luck.

you cant blame me for ruining this thread. i wasnt the one who brought up stuff from a completely different thread and a completely different sport.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HB2021 @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826390014[/snapback]Wrong, get your facts straight. Farragut had two losses to Bearden in 2001. Farragut is the state champ, no doubt, but they could not beat Bearden in 4 tries. How are they a better team than Bearden? Bearden was eliminated by Karns, who, defeated Farragut for the Regional championship. As far as the District championship, whose fault was it that they ran out of pitching? I believe it was their own because of their losses. Bearden beat Farragut twice with Rob on the mound. Rob was credited with only one loss because he came in with the bases loaded in the second game, which is correct. Farragut is the state champ, but, Bearden was the better team. If you cannot beat them, you are not the better team.

HB2021, Let me repeat myself for you,

"IF YOU ARE NOT FIRST, YOUR LAST!"

Ricky Bobby /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Now get a life and move on to what will be a great season of High School Baseball. Dist.4 is loaded with a lot of talented teams and it should be a fun season to watch. There are several teams that have a chance to get to the "State" (where the only CHAMPIONSHIP that counts is determined!)

QUOTE(Baseball4life2 @ Feb 26 2007 - 05:24 PM) 826390360[/snapback]HB2021, Let me repeat myself for you,

"IF YOU ARE NOT FIRST, YOUR LAST!"

Ricky Bobby /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Now get a life and move on to what will be a great season of High School Baseball. Dist.4 is loaded with a lot of talented teams and it should be a fun season to watch. There are several teams that have a chance to get to the "State" (where the only CHAMPIONSHIP that counts is determined!)

I repeat, not first in the district, district tournament and not first in the region. It hurts knowing it was a fluke doesn't it??

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Feb 26 2007 - 04:59 PM) 826390321[/snapback]i didnt flip off the student section of Powell. the flipping off was just a screw this not screw you. it wasnt directed at Powell in any way. it might have looked like because they were behind me and i did it as i walked out. im not going to flip off the Powell students when they didnt do anything to deserve it. everything i just said in that last post is correct. nacba where you even at the basketball game or are you just going by what you read from people on here?

im classless for getting thrown out of a basketball game then so is Bruce Pearl. UT might as well have been national champs in basketball last year because they didnt lose to Florida. Boise coulda been the national champs in football because they beat a team who beat a team who beat a team and so on til a team that lost to a team that lost to Boise beat Florida. is that hard to understand no. all i was trying to say is that if Farragut winning state was luck then why cant Bearden beating Farragut be luck.

you cant blame me for ruining this thread. i wasnt the one who brought up stuff from a completely different thread and a completely different sport.

You ain't Bruce Pearl are you Bubba. We ain't talkin football or basketball. It doesn't matter who you flipped off, it was classlesss. Too bad you didn't get thrown out of school, I guess that kind of action is alright at Farragut.

i dont think anyone should be kicked out of school for yelling at a ref then flippin some people off. its not like i stopped and went out on the court and said. SCREW YOU GUYS. If anyone at any school got kicked out for doing what i did then there are problems with the system. i got suspended which i deserved but to be kicked out would be ridiculous.

stop double posting. its not hard to answer more than one question in 1 post. i dont see how me being thrown out of a game was any different than Bruce Pearl. otehr than he didnt flip "everyone" off as he left.

is it hard to believe that me doing that wasnt directed to anyone. especially anyone at Powell.

Just admit that Bearden beating Farragut was just as much luck as Farragut winning state. or there no was no luck involved in either of them. If one can be luck then so can the other one. Its a rivalry game and both teams play hard. in football Bearden could be 2-8 at the end of the year and Farragut could be 8-3 but Bearden couldve beat Farragut by 3. but no one will believe you when you say Bearden is better because they won by 3 points. anything can happen in rivalry games. I think Farragut having lost 15 or 16 games depending on what you look at took more skill for Farragut to win than in 2003 and 2004 because they knew they could lose any game but they didnt let that happen. they realized they can win state and they went out and made it happen. in 2003 when they were 48-1 or whatever they shouldve expected state, plus they were really good, and anything but state and top 5 in the nation would be a let down. the same thing in 04. when your record is that good you should win state. but when youve lost 15 or so games going into the state tournament you know you can lose and have lost.

im sure someone else might agree with me but that was the season that took the most effort out of Farragut to win and they did it. give them credit and congratulate them for doing an excellent job doing something no one at all other than probably me and at most 4 other people in the state believed they could do.

Ahhhh HB2021, I feel sorry for you my friend. Obviously, you go to Bearden, and because of that, I feel for you. I mean, I really honestly do. It must stink to be second best to your rival, Farragut, in almost every single aspect of well....pretty much everything. Your argument about Bearden beating Farragut last year 4 times humors me a lot....whats funny is who wakes up everything morning and puts on a State Championship ring? Yea, thats right...Farragut does.

just do us all a favor, and come to the realization that you're second best.

Farragut > Bearden

QUOTE(HB2021 @ Feb 23 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826385564[/snapback]Farragut didn't win the district, didn't win the district tournament, didn't win the region and won the sub state on an error by Halls. Face it, they were lucky. Luck can play a huge role a part in championships. They set a record for most losses by a state champion. In years past, they were the best team in the state. Last year, they weren't even the best team in Knoxville. If it weren't

for Rob, they would not have had a chance.

Farragut played DB in sub state/sectional didnt they? so how did they win because of an error by Halls?

Hard to believe it wasnt directed when I can clearly see on the tape you turning and looking at the Powell student raising your finger in the air and I can see you mouth ****** you all, If you actually play basketball im sure you coach would love to see it as I have it zoomed in on you as you where doing that.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:27 PM) 826391067[/snapback]Hard to believe it wasnt directed when I can clearly see on the tape you turning and looking at the Powell student raising your finger in the air and I can see you mouth ****** you all, If you actually play basketball im sure you coach would love to see it as I have it zoomed in on you as you where doing that.

are you serious. i didnt turn and look at the Powell students and flip them off. are you watching the right film? are you still sure that i came back to the game? do u even know what i said? i grabbed my jacket and threw the bird while walking out. i didnt even say anything when i was leaving the gym area. put the video online. i would love to see it. keep this topic on the basketball threads